Seek & Destroy Update Teaser

These better be just background clutter vehicles, Russia is the literal last nation that needs new AA vehicles:

4 Likes

Hahahhaha

Nah those are targets,most probably for EC,i’m glad they’re adding more AI stuff

(I also hope they’ll add remote radars+datalink for SPAA in ground battles,so we can have more advanced SAM systems)

3 Likes

Or just EC targets. I’d take an actually threatening ground installation over what we have now.

1 Like

Can you explain how then? We can’t have different hellfires, right? Mine adjust path up until the very last seconds and if someone pops smokes it will miss a few meters no matter what I do.

nope, top tier is rank 8, you have zero matches in rank 8. you have about 400 in rank 7 (BR 11.3).

anecdotal. and still, if you haven’t fought top tier vehicles in a top tier yourself, you can’t really come with input here.

never said such a thing. i said that in a non-defined discussion it holds no bearing as you will 90% of the time discuss with a realist player. you need to preface what mode you are talking about as they play completely differently.

i didn’t attack you. i set the basis for your claims because you didn’t do it yourself.

1 Like

Bro what? You’re the one sitting here saying Russian MBTs suck?

1 Like

In test drive it can be very odd but in live games it works for me a lot.

It is just to cut laser whenever and depending on where the missile is ofc and whether it could see the last position of the laser is what matters too.

Basically you have to cut the same second you see smoke being popped before it screws the laser.

I will try and look for a clip of a smoke kill, if not best of luck!

Russian MBTs aren’t great. If the other trees learnt to aim. Having played them, and playing against them, only real issue is people go for shit shots on them. Been blowing up BVMs and 90s with relative ease even with stock French rounds.

Just shoot out the breech and finish the wretched things. Or towards the front of the crew compartment from the side.

2 Likes

He plays arcade 🤣

Agreed I do not think Russian mbts are good at all either, they have the easiest weakspots out of all.

1 Like

I tried to do the weird shit mostly in test flight though, I’ll try that in matches a bit more I guess

1 Like

I’d argue the Abrams has an easier weakpoint, provided you don’t get Gaijined. Happens to me more often on Abrams than Ruski tanks though, so dunno.

1 Like

Tbh never played against them idk how but it is what it is.

I rarely play Rus ground anyways.

And yeah die a lot when playing Abrams for sure.

Not when I personally play russian Mbts tho.

Its just player average skill that sucks

I’ve 1 shot them before too. I’m not saying it’s impossible to kill them just that it’s harder to kill them than most other tanks. The amount of times I’ve shot the lower plate of a T72/80 and either hit the ammo and it’s not blown up or just out right got no spalling and my shell passed through the ammo carousel without hitting ammo somehow is ridiculous.

1 Like

i think it depends. they have easier weakspots so for short/medium range where you get the drop on them its quite easy. but long ranges or if you need to fire fast in urban its way harder to get pot-shots to pen.
i have personally not played with them so can’t really say anything about how they are to use.

1 Like

They have the smallest weak spots out of everyone??

Lower front plate is huge and easy.

Driver port is easy.

Anywhere on the side is easy and huge.

The cannon breech is small.

Lol.

Where was it hard again? The lower front plate is such an easy kill EVERY time!

1 Like

Top tier is rank 8 with a BR of 11.7. my tanks are 11.0 and 11.3. 80% of the matches i have are against the late Leos,122,BVM/90M/late Challengers/Type 10 and Leclercs. So yeah, stop with this yammering

Anyone with 2 braincells connected and a general knowledge in War Thunder knows that the tactical differences between the M1A1/HC and the late Abrams are basically nonexistent, something that is different with other nations.

You did,by using my actual lineup to discredit my opinions,ignoring the fact that you cherrypicked without knowing the full thing

And?just FYI,in Arcade you can’t kill a tank if there’s one crew member remaining,meaning that the aforementioned Russian tanks that you consider OP can be more deadly compared to how they perform in RB,not to mention they all have gimped turret speeds and functioning broken breeches. And yet,killing russian MBTs for me in Arcade is a breeze. So yeah,you just admitted yourself that you have a skill issue :)

Well personally never struggle against them unless they see me before I see them obviously but Imo the Rus weakspots are very easy.

Even long range and I only play Sim.

And I only play top tier.

1 Like