SAAF JAS-39C Technical Data and Discussion

He’s trolling

2 Likes

properly

If you are using that thing in the right top corner its a radar thats shows position of the target from the side

That’s about what I looked like when you claimed to be able to tell apart multiple afterburner modes and turn rates from a blurry, shaky video kilometres away from a jet

1 Like

You know it shows ~9 when he is on the arifeild not even moving, the G scale, as well as 20 AoA
3:53
I dont think a simulator anyone can use will give u such data for free. That would not be very smart

This is the maximum value of the scale. And the limit indicator itself is indicated slightly lower, around 8.5

As i said ~9 as it is hard to see on the phone. Still in 3:53 he is stationary on a arifeild and pulls 8,5g?

At 11:53-11:55 you can see how the indicator has reached the limit of AoA and G

This limit value G is 8.5. And his indicator is at 1 when he’s at the airfield

Ok that thing is limiting it. That makes sense. Still if we go by G in game (ignoring it is E not A/C) it would be fine as it would be 8,5 x 1,5 so around 12g while the Gripen rips at 13-14g(im having problems hitting 13g to be frank, mostly 12 or 14 when i play). As for the AoA i have no idea

1 Like

Снимок.PNG

Or and hear me out, what they demonstrated was reduced for public consumption as apposed to the full flight performance.

6 Likes

Yea, but we are not counting that as even if we wanted to argue we cant just say that it should pull 30 aoa as scope ends there, or can we?

This means that the game model significantly exceeds the strength of the real one

All things in game are G limit x1.5

Stop writing nonsense

No, a video of a simulated 39E is not useful information for determining an aircrafts maximum performance.

11 Likes

Not the first time BBCRF is at it… I wouldn’t humour it. He’s clearly trolling

Stop reporting my comment.