S-300 in Nuclear Escalation

umm no? Im flying around 5 to 10 meters above the ground and if get any higher it just shoots me down, but when russians fly 5km above the ground nothing happens to them

1 Like

How are you getting an accurate enough mark at that distance for stormbreakers??

1 Like

https://majorlier.github.io/nuclear-thunder-interactive-map/

Credit to @Piment1

4 Likes

it’s not my map lol i just shared it here.

i wish i knew who made it though. whoever did is an absolute gigachad.

1 Like

Thank you for this.

1 Like

Agreed lol

Whats the functional difference, I know its because of guidance but what does S300 use for guidance

After 10 minutes this becomes really annoying.
After 40 minutes (1 game) its just a background noise.
After 1.5 hours (2 games) it causes physical headache.

Come on, even top tier ARB at the worst of times isnt HALF as bad.

pretty sure it’s SARH

1 Like

No idea, should be ARH while BUK was SARH with gps smth.

But s300 its easier to multipath

Chad

1 Like

Sad to see people take a dump on the FSAF when it is actually underperforming very heavily in comparison to real-life performance. The Aster-30 is actually the most underperforming missile in the game in terms of actual performance and capabilities.

[DEV] Aster 30 Incorrect Range // Gaijin.net // Issues
Aster-30 missile does not meet required scenario // Gaijin.net // Issues
[DEV] Aster 30 Terminal Dart Incorrect Overload // Gaijin.net // Issues
[DEV] Aster 30 Incorrect Time to Kill/Travel // Gaijin.net // Issues
[DEV] Aster 30 First Stage Booster Modelled Incorrectly // Gaijin.net // Issues

1 Like

I did some looking…I will be Respectful, practice, practice, practice. By no means would I say I’m “Good” I also need practice…but Practice o7