Russian Bias in 2026?

The ACTUAL quote is:

“How can you seriously be here trying to claim you know everything about fighting BMPT and in the end go “well actually they were on my team…””

I’m pointing out that you haven’t.

Either these are both lies or you lied earlier in saying you had played previously to 2-3 days ago, because you only have 17 kills total, which is 2+15.

Actually no, they are both lies. You can’t spawn the same tank 3 times in the same match.

So this is a blatant lie.

1 Like


This is you posting a screenshot of a lineup, of you not fighting russia or any BMPT’s.

1 Like

@memesiguess
One match is not the entirety of War Thunder.

You should read posts before responding.

@Metaltank1990
Prove that you can only ever play one match in War Thunder.

If you’re being honest, and not lying, then you should be able to prove people can play one match.

17 - 2 = 15 new frags.

No dude im using the sample you provided, which sucks, theres a replay function you can use to prove that you did fight BMPT’s and would be relevant, you are yet to provide any such evidence.

5 Likes

All you’ve proven is you played a match on the same side as BMPTs and that went well.

4 Likes

@memesiguess
I’ve already overlapped the replays. Auto deleted by War Thunder: The only one left in rotation is the Breslau, which is at the end of this post.

Your defense of BMPT is the most hilarious I’ve come across, because you haven’t supplied reason.

You’ve accused BMPT players of awful things, without evidence.
You’ve personally attacked a Britain shill for knowing how to easily handle BMPTs.
And you’ve defended a Russian vehicle.

Also it was one, not two; I misremembered: The singular tank that attacked B on Breslau.


So 1 + 2 out of 17 frags were not facing BMPTs

As for the score… Sometimes I don’t score well when defending points; That comes with the territory when defending points for the win, sometimes the enemy just goes all in on one singular point, and it’s not yours.
I’d rather be on the point in-case someone does attack then chase down frags to pad stats, especially when I’m trying to face BMPTs instead of play a boring match on Breslau.

And I’ve seen BMPTs at top BR ground waste their spawns over 30 times in the last month of on & off top ground with Japan, Germany, and at least one other.

so you have no backing? Curious.

Nobody is defending the BMPT. This is very much an attack on it and I dislike it.

Is incompetence really that awful?

you have 19 matches in the TES do not even start

Again very much an attack on it.

You have 8 matches since 31/12/25. You’ve accounted for… two, and both of them weren’t facing BMPTs.

6 Likes

Rather convenient that the replays were auto deleted, but heres the thing. Warthunder doesn’t auto delete replays, it notifies you about storage, it doesn’t purge the replays. I have gone hundreds of matches and kept my replays for months. And there are server replays that you can access that are stored through entire updates and years, so you can most definitely search through your games and bring up the replay. So i implore you. Do it and give yourself an actual argument.

I havent attacked metaltank1990 who is am actual British shill.

Lol

3 Likes

No way… I refuse to believe BMPTs stat-padded my TKX that much…
I have to believe it, cause that’s what happened, but… people really need to stop spawning BMPTs at top BR ground.

Best is the MICA and unless something significantly changes with how Gaijin models other seekers or the Rafale itself, that won’t change.

4 Likes


Dude you’re average at best

2 Likes

Don’t forget to angle your Abrams my fellow US mains. Also BMPT removal and SM-SV still needs to be nerfed.

MICA is trash if it wasn’t on Rafale.

parls 3 lr damage model is hilarious aand to weak…





why do you guys even argue with alvis
brotha is a master class ragebaiter

3 Likes

Slight nitpick, but the BVM has a 6.4 second reload with 3BM60.

However you still have some decent points.

Meanwhile I’m sitting at a 75%ish winrate with the premium ariete at 12.7 while fighting Russia the majority of the game.

EDIT: of course I’m not trying to imply that the Ariete is good or overpowered. I’m just trying to jokingly say that your personal experiences are exactly that, personal experiences. They differ for a lot of people.

2 Likes

My response to the title is: yes, I won’t refer to other comment content or read the rebuttals. If Russian tech tree players feel they are at a disadvantage, they should work hard to improve their gaming skills. Learning to “wobble the wheelchair” doesn’t require a lot of time investment.

3 Likes

BMPT and SM-SV users reply to you:

image

1 Like

Not true, MICA mirage is also amazing

There’s frustration.

How did I die to a BMPT in my 120S? Well, they hit my hull using a missile. I gotta cope with that.

4 - 5 tanks rushed my Challenger 2 on Atomic Heart map point blank, ended up leaving that match after that experience. It really isn’t fun when there’s team disparity to that extent, and it reminds me of facing Abrams in 2019 or 2020… or both years.
BMPTs failed to destroy my Challenger 2 on Carpathians, and I didn’t do much on that match either because I chose the route with less enemies, mostly the 2 kill assists.
There was a 6 - 7 frag match somewhere in the history, but it wasn’t as memorable.

I finally looked at protection analysis, and realized why the skilled BMPT players were only hitting my gun and tracks; they were hoping their allies would catch up and deal with me.

That was a glimpse into my experience using my Chally 2s as BMPT hunters thus far, success and failure… and the failure has been from MBTs cutting the hunt short.

That’s what I have to share. It’s not your experience, it’s not something to justify any position, it’s just a perspective.
A perspective I hope people find interesting.