Just played a 13.0 GRB game alongwith Russia + Germany. Killed everyone and spawncamped the whole ennemy team in literally what, less than 1m30s ? They rushed the points like crazy. I saw the scores : 10 9 9 7 6 5 5 5 4 3 2 1 then list of 0 and 1.
Ennemy score : 6 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 000000000.
Russia speedruns the wins at top tier without a single sweat.
Played 8.3 Germany, bounced the back of a t54 turret with a 400mm heat shell. It’s that kind of crap making me say everything’s in this game is made to advantage Russia, throughout the BRs
EDIT : no, the angle/zone where the shell hit weren’t weird. Also, look at armor simulation for the t54 back turret vs leo 1 heat shell. Everything is literally green, whatever the angle is (it was a 15m distance shot lol)
1 Like
@Metaltank1990
“You can lolpen T-90M!” - Your post’s rationale.
I like how you showcase the Challenger 2 TES without its front armor and not angled, and it’s still bouncing autocannon rounds on the turret ring and LFP.
Your post’s shilling for Russian equipment is the most ridiculous I’ve seen.
“You have to be [redacted] if you can’t frag a BMPT with these weakspots!” - Your post’s rationale.
1 Like
Check the roof of the turret very very carefully before making absurd claims.
If your turret is angled to the enemy while you’re trying to shoot them I would review your aiming habits. There is a reason I pointed out the two blatant turret weakspots first. Oh also that invalidates the TES point, because that doesn’t protect the turret.
Russian top tier literally has the best air to air missile, air to ground missile, ground to air missile
2 Likes
Don’t forget ground to ground missile as well (spikes/mmps suck)
Hulls aren’t turrets, Metaltank. Not sure why you’re claiming otherwise.
Pixel hunting tanks isn’t a valid tactic, otherwise you are also claiming BMPT is weak to BMPT, which makes it weak to all MBTs extrapolating those arguments.
You didn’t point out any turret weakspots.
You pointed out 2 strong hull spots against auto cannon ammunition, which is without the external armor.
And your post pointed out one, singular, pixel spot smaller than the T-90M’s driver’s port.
So which is it?
Are you claiming the BMPT is weak so you can claim Challenger 2 TES is weak against it?
Or are you admitting Challenger 2 is extremely resilient against BMPT so you can agree with myself and others that BMPT is strongly armored?
You can’t hold two contradictory views for long.
And boy did you pixel hunt…
And two of the three weakspots I showed were on the turret
???
2 on the turret, that first image is beneath the gun, not on the driver’s hatch.
Wrong tank. Not the one I showed. Also the external armour still doesn’t protect the turret.
Also if you knew anything about weakspots on the chally you’d know the TES’ composite block doesn’t actually protect the entire LFP, and if you shoot low and centre you can still hit it and deal significant damage.
It’s pretty damn big for a spot 20mm thick.
None of this is worth responding to.
Move the first shot left, the second down just below the composite block, and the third 3 inches left and 2 inches up. Also even if I were “pixel hunting”, at 550rpm that autocannon is pixel hunting harder than I ever would be able to.
There is no Challenger 2 in-game without Dorchester 2 armor when spaded.
Either way, your posts’ shilling for Russian equipment and trashing on British equipment.
Overtly omitting British armor, and pixel hunting to make your favorite tank seem stronger offensively than it actually is.
I’m not going to entertain your new goalposts, I’ve already made my point.
I hope to see you in your BMPT when I’m my Chally 2s.
Check the black night. Also the base 2 does not gain the composite block. Also consider checking the 2E.
In game? Sure I guess. No equivalence to what I believe of the real vehicles.
Never made any new ones. The BMPT can frontally penetrate the challenger 2 in several positions on the turret and hull. I didn’t even consider the ATGM in this too lol.
While writing this I noticed you don’t have smokes,

so how many matches do you really have in the-

Oh. Shocker. If you consider that good performance at the BR I’ve got some pretty bad news.
I hope to see you actually playing the TES instead of making claims on the basis of less than twenty matches. Consider also that I have over a thousand (checked. It’s nearly two thousand now) matches in the BN alone, and do not own a BMPT.
4 Likes
Really like that every point here is just factually incorrect
1 Like
You’re more than welcome to prove to everyone that Challenger 2 is worse than BMPT.
However, it’s not. There’s no proof.
And I’ll keep shilling for Challenger 2 because it’s a superior fighting vehicle while looking batter.
@Metaltank1990
36.8% of my teams were better than the enemy team. So what? You going to look down on those hundreds of players for losing?
My Chally 2 TES Frags and Deaths went from 2:11 in 2025 to 17:14 as of 2 - 3 days ago, and that’s just playing Britain in-between grinding stock vehicles.
And the primary reason TES was 2:11 to begin with was cause I was stock grinding it at 12.7 against some of the best teams I’ve come across.
Congrats on having more free time than someone that spends ~2.5 hours a day playing War Thunder.
And if you’re going to defend BMPT with all your might, you probably should have the actual argument to back it up.
BMPT: Far worse armament than Challenger 2, T-90M, etc.
Better armor against kinetic rounds.
Slightly worse mobility.
Better forward speed.
That’s a quick cross analysis.
So yeah, call out my shilling for Challenger 2, but I know the information and assessment is correct.
Damn those brokenly OP T-54s.
7 Likes
So you’ve played 3 (three) matches (or less, if you’ve used a backup) since 2025 and feel qualified to comment?
Already laid out. You just hit it with the “nuh uh” using claims on experience that you don’t have.
I’m sure you do bud.
1 Like
I dont have to, i main russia and i know that the challenger 2 is far inferior to the BMPT by a margin the size of an airstrip. If you cant recognize that then you must be fighting level 3’s in BMPT’s or cannot recognize objective truth.
2 Likes
@Metaltank1990
I studied the BMPT for 3 - 5 hours.
Played 2 months of air while information about BMPT was arising.
Practiced a few times in matches against them off and on, then I acted on my knowledge:
11.7 Britain, and 11.7 China.
USA also has a hilariously strong 11.7 lineup, but mine is 12.0 currently and I’m not changing that.
And with that knowledge I gained 15 frags, and 3 deaths in TES alone.
Had a good MBT 2000 match as well.
Of course, it’s just two tech trees.
Study and action is what I do. And the action proves the effectiveness of the study.
Having this knowledge also meant I knew this was a victory before I even made it out of spawn:
Ariete, MBT-2000, and Challenger 2 were on the BMPT side.
The other side only had M1A1 and IPM1 as options. Leopard 2A4 would need DM33 in order to stand close to equivalence, and even then I’d push BMPT at least slightly above.
I’m sure you did. I’ve played against it for no less than 20x that.
So effective you got your kd barely above 1 lol
So you didn’t even fight against them? lmao??? you got carried and somehow still fumbled your wr to 36%??? How can you seriously be here trying to claim you know everything about fighting BMPT and in the end go “well actually they were on my team…”
3 Likes
@Metaltank1990
I only got like 2 frags in the match on Breslau because it was just a huge imbalance and all I did was cover B as I typically do.
15/3 is not 1:1.
Having fought well over 20 BMPTs, it’s the same weakspots I’ve been using against T-72s; and yeah, I can only protect points for so long before I’m overrun.
How is it even possible to be a poser for fighting the BMPT? Its literally a universal experience even russia players (speaking from experience) have had to deal with BMPT’s and know how annoying they are, this is an actual display of “ignorance is bliss” in its purest form.
4 Likes
He was paraphrasing you, i dont think you read it
Me: “I’ve fought against BMPTs.”
Show me where he paraphrased “I’ve fought against BMPTs.”