Russian Bias in 2026?

he’s talking about the 1 in 1M probs of getting ur M829A4 absorbed by a single Relikt, which i doubt if that actually happens that much as they like to claim.

Just to let you know I’m not going to post in the forum anymore. I spend all that time posting and contributing to the discussion but my posts keep getting removed because I vaguely described a technicality of IRL combat footage. If I’m not welcome here, I’m not staying.

I want it, RIGHT NOW xd.

1 Like

Here’s some more.


Yeah a few were bad shots but we don’t talk about that.

3 Likes

Same Abrams surviving 2x KH38, Russian bias i guess.

image
image

image
image

8 Likes

RUSSIA BAIS. i am the leo…

6 Likes


image
Beat 3 :)

4 Likes

god damn sweden bais exist

Sweden downgrades their Leopards 2 to 2A4 standart

Welcome to UK solid shot tree

2 Likes

Man your ammo is orange??? Lucky!
If a 6pr shell passed through the ammo itself it only becomes a slightly tinted yellow :(

That LFP shot on 2A4M on Fulda doing zero damage was quite funny. Only a “funni mishap” though, not bias moment.

Wait, I thought 38MTs evaporate everything they get in contact with.

2 Likes

The atoms perfectly aligned I guess.

3 Likes

“But, but sir … you’re wrong, this is propaganda… only the russian ERA eat shells and dont produce spall… this is AI… I refuse it… and even if its not AI, this is only 0.000001% in all other 99,999999% it works.”

Every “Russian bias” believer

2 Likes

If you would have used a Russian tank, you would have oneshotted all of those enemies.

3 Likes

i usually dont even get a crit

Look guys, perfect example of bia…, oh wait, vehicle in question isn’t RU so lets ignore this and blame shoddy coding as it’s just a funni mishap.

6 Likes

and more clowns pointing at top tier tanks that dont affect most players ever instead of a nation as a whole trough all brs

How is the abysmal coding of fuel tanks an example for bias?

They do alright for me man usually.
gotta keep grinding out isreal for the helis n such but was working on their air tree.

It’s quite funny man as long as it is RU it’s not bias.
Like t58 for example off the top of me nut.

Imagine a russian tank released the same.

How’d you mean’ like when leopard 1 was 7.3, the Tigers where under BR’d. panthers etc.

Or the US T29 and such at release

3 Likes