I believe that several 4th gens are significantly overperforming too, such as the F-16, so it makes an “accurate” aircraft even worse.
But making them objectively terrible aircraft just isn’t fair. R-73s/R-27ERs is puts them on par with the 12.7 F-15A, especially in air sim where RWR/endurance matters more. Even without R-27ERs and with R-73s they still wouldn’t be that great at 12.7 because of how abysmal everything else about them is.
The biggest argument against Russian bias IMO is that the French dominated air RB for 14 months straight, and only recently another nation got an equivalent.
Or complete blue side dominance in air sim between 11.7 and 13.0.
Or the US air tree being by far the best, with several notable, undertiered planes.
However I do have some complaints about the bug reporting system/general implementation of newer vehicles.
i love having 2 27ER and 4 r60s knowing that i have a good chances of getting one of my 27er cranked and relies on 4 missile sticks that can goes for tanks engine when I would actually get traded 2 27ers for r73s capabilities instead
8.7 Leo 2K
9.7 PT16 T14
9.7 Leo 2AV
Prime 2A7, ZERO explanation needed.
Prime 2A4 having reduced spall parameters that made it nigh impossible to 1HK with sub 600 dart, so bad they had to tweak it.
Strv 122A being added 6-10mo before BVM on Oct 2020, being the best top tier mbt for more than 5 years straight.
Nope they were hot garbage like most FM bug reports are
Just when the reason for the gimped loadout is a bit biased as well like completely missing anti era rounds. Other than that perfectly fine, I wouldn’t want my Tornado at 14.7 just because it could carry IRIS Ts.
And there are conflicting sources about that, you can ask in the Leclerc thread about them those guys know their stuff
You literally can’t. Name me one counterexample to the LMUR loft situation. One nato vehicle with fake belts preventing detonation. One completely fake nato missile. One ship with fake armor and a fake shell room. One nato plane with fake missile racks. One situation where a russian missile got nerfed because it kinda looks like a nato missile, one nato PESA that scans faster than a modern AESA? Got something for those?
Leopards in general when spall liners is a thing when first added, straight dart to the crews in turret but nothing because it ate everything before modules were also a thing
That just means that russian bias doesn’t automatically make russia the best at the game which is correct. It doesn’t change anything about the preferential treatment tho
the only person I know so far that actually knows about tanks or this case Leopards in general while also providing actual sources and docs is Toxindragon (used to known as) now called Ina
1: I’ll dig into that when I have time, but people take issue with tested Russian stuff and not any other nation.
2: Ion can elaborate on this if he hasn’t already.
3: Anti era is not in the game because it would be too powerful, not bias, it’s balance.
4: I’ve already said what is needed, GIAT and the manual are far more trustworthy.
5:
Idk naval but besides what I’ve already sent:
Bullpups nuking literally anything if they landed in the same postal code, doing more damage than 38MTs for a while after release. There was nothing RU had even close to this at the time.
Sparrows were also essentially non functional irl, but people will take issue with ER. I’m not too keen on air so I’ll let someone else handle that.
Those are strong additions or bugs in the T29s case.
None of these are Gaijin deliberately going against sources to make stuff better than it should be. And you won’t find examples where they do outside of Russian top tier. Also I’ve given you a list of things to find nato examples for, should be easy, shouldn’t it?
Seems awfully convenient doesn’t it, just like when they launched the M1 with 0 counter and while it actively destroyed everything around it, they introduce the XM1 as a premium. Surely it’s not to capitalize on the people wanting a fast way to grind the new insanely op vehicle.