using names to insult in general is such a low move also instead of using your main points
thank you sir.
If they cared about money, they would give every nation complete op vehicles, as they do with Russia.
Why do they only give Russia the bias ? Idk
dude I already said sorry, someother people here are doing worse to me and SadRIPer I already flagged the person
Because they need it and its the biggest playerbase
No, they would sell us the same vehicles but with a different name or Company or this case Shinren collab which is just War Thunder in Chinese
Their trunnions are also hollow last I checked.
They’re gonna tell you you’re coping
I still love you completely dodge my question
False. They absorb shots just like T-XX.
which i answered?
oh really?
It has an RHA trunnion that’s 20mm thick…
So yeah, it’s false cus it’s not a CHA one, and it’s still hollow.
It absorbing a shot is likely more due to overlapping plates rather than pure armor…
What has a 20mm rha trunnion? Proof?
you calling us people “kids” while yourself doesn’t even read this chat properly, my sorry if I didn’t see the vote .
and who’s the 78% of people that agrees with you? cause so far I been seeing 10 peoples explaining to you
can you answer this?
Thank god man, some people actually seing the obvious bias put in place
which you answered my question and i also answered?
??? Why would it be different to now? Im not advocating to substitute the BR system for historical matchmaking
Not relying on selective realism for balance is not the same as putting in historical matchmaking
Answer me as well dude
I really wanna know why you think its ok and unbiased that only one tree gets this favourable treatment
You’re not really that great of a reader aren’t you? respectfully
