Russian Bias in 2026?

I did not do this? Everyone knows the “array” of this bagged ERA is simply the elements and spacers on top of each other

I didn’t say I think it’s egg cartons.

I would question how effective they have been in a certain conflict we shall not mention. However I have no more knowledge of the precise construction of the things than 99.9% of the internet.

It’s plastic, cardboard is not a good material to use for spacing ERA

Understandable, I was referring to what Rzi believed, should have specified

okay, so its plastic either way the era didnt seem to be inserted only the spacers

Most likely explanation is the lack of elements on another tank, so these ones in the bags (on an abandoned tank) were cannibalized for other tanks that are still operable

oh so now were just guessing based off absolutely nothing? cool.

1 Like

If critical thinking offends you this much I deeply apologize for hurting your prejudicial assumption.

I love 292 for several reasons, one of them being a fact that it serves as a perfect litmus test for one’s credibility - you see someone call Object 292 OP and you already know his opinions are worthless.

3 Likes

“critical thinking” or excuses, the most logical explanation is russia cant afford era.

And I’m sure a wise armchair general like you knows better than their military and they must just be dumb to add extra width and weight to their tanks without any benefit from it.
But I’d like to not derail any further so I wish you a nice day

There are other media. Where they open up top ERA and its just rubber blocks inside. Or the frontal section of a T-tank with intact ERA blocks, with entry hole of an old soviet steel rod. None of the ERA blocks detonated or did anything useful to deflect the shot. It raises questions.

1 Like

there benefit from it is hiding the fact russias running out of money to put ERA on everything so they make it look like its there when it isnt, and your saying i think i know better when the russians lie constantly, being sarcastic isnt gonna get you anywhere yk.

The two rubbish vt-4 needs to go down too. At best they can do 12.0. they are probably the biggest piece of 💩s I’ve ever played.

3 Likes

I’m really curious to see if the British mains can finally back their claims.

A whole of them claim that British mains are good players only held back by their tanks. Now we’ll see if British mains can get and maintain a 2.0 K/D in both Abrams.

4 Likes

a K/D of 2 in top tier is insanity. I expect it to be similar to the chinese abrams where its around a 1.7-1.8 for a while.

abrams is the second best in game for top tier MBT but its still no Leo 2 (no i dont want another in the UK tree. leopards are cringe)

1 Like

If we do - you have to play Challengers for the entirety of the next update.

It’ll be only fair.

I had a bunch of British mains try to tell me personally that I should consider them good players. So since I’m hovering around a 2 K/D in my Chally 2s, I decided to use that as a standard for those players in their new Abrams.

But yeah, 2 K/D at top tier is pretty challenging (pun not intended for real) with the current CAS heavy meta.

yeah i agree with caernarvon here expecting a 2 K/D when the tank with the highest top tier K/D isnt even above 1.8 is funny and i still dont understand what you mean considering the black night is considerably worse than the 2a7v yet keeps a higher K/D than it

Spoiler

image

if you are seriously expecting a 2 K/D i think you’ll be disspointed.

Spoiler

image

the aussie abrams being arguably the worst out of the bunch at top tier will probably sit around 1.6-1.8 i would guess

Jesus bro don’t do them like that lol @Morvran and @Caernarvon02 now on panik mode. Its just a matter of time someone is held accountable for what they says.

They are lucky that everybody and their stepsisters says the t-90a is mediocre so they don’t have to prove it :p