Russian Bias in 2026?

You’re now arguing with yourself at this point.

The teams are disappearing BECAUSE of the aforementioned balance issues. If one nation has an OP SAM system combined with probably the best helo ATGMs and A2G missiles - what else is that other than a MASSIVE BALANCE issue?

Honestly - it’s like trying to debate a block of cheese.

it’s stats arent’ even that much lower thouhg. It’s bullcrap man xD like I have the AMX A1A the premium AMX for italy, and you have no option but to take it with the ariete at 11.7.

So almost every game it’s facing pantsir S1, which isn’t bad. If you have some form of long range stand off munitions, Lizards are in fact not that long range, think my longest range kill is about 7.5km. You cannot compete with it,
Meanwhike at 12.3 GRB you can come across the Su30MKK or the likes (I know cause i’ve got it) and it’s got access to ATGMs, ARH, and IRCCM IR missiles.

Almost always in the same game xD

Su-30MKK is such bullshit XD
better CAS loadout than the Su-27SM but is a lower br cause reasons.

Love to see it

I don’t know what planet you live in but Ok. RU is op. I win most of the time as a RU player and with RU. The majority of the time when RU loses is due to the 1 death leavers

I feel somewhat similar, playing with or against russia rn really feels like a coin toss whether they get some CAS going or dont. If the sky is closed then they get smacked but you better start praying to the SPAA gods if they get more than one MI28NM going.

Nah its completely based on them being able to spawn CAS or not.

1 Like

You do not have Russian top tier

1 Like

I do, its 12.0 and premium but I do

That’s not top tier

Then what is it?

Russians aren’t the best. Russian players are simply more skilled. Like in CS:GO/CS2.
Well, there are simply more Russian players.

I would disagree here
Russian vehicles (MBTs) just have a lower skill floor, making them a little easier to play

1 Like

This is your response? Really?

I can’t see Abrams at 12.3 until their armor is fixed

…and the award for the most unhinged poster on the WT forum goes to…BEAKER!

image

1 Like

12.0 M1s aren’t worse than 2A5.

2 Likes

I got one for china, it’s so damn fun man xD I do prefer my Netz but the Su30 is objectively better, at the same BR.
37 air kills in GRB with it as well as the ground kill xD

Definitely agree man, it’s also why I make sure to bring both 1 CAP and 1 CAS plane, if the russian teams are swarming with planes, I’ll spawn CAP.
Hence why I’ve 37 kills in GRB with a Su30 lol, funnily enough as china I find myself fighting russia a lot more now, than maybe a year or 2 ago.

ever seen 4 of em? xd it’s total madness how they can take a team from being kerb stomped to no one left on the opposing team

Just less to gain from them when you’re more skilled.

Lol what? they’re objectively better than the 2A5. better turret armour, trunion, same or better hull armour as the 2A5 armour on the hull is just as bad as the Abrams.
Better reload by a whole second, as well as higher pen.

only advantage the 2A5 has is gen 2 CITV: M1A2 has gen 1 CITV thermals.
Also the Leopard has the safetly feature for the engine deck which is stupid that only they got it.

4 Likes

Oh is this your plan to prove me wrong ? Annoy me to death with this ?

Oh no, the 2a5 has DM53! worse than M829A2, worse reload, same otpics, same gen 1 thermals for gunners, worse turret armour, same pathetic hull armour, BUT BUT BUT 2A5 gets Gen 2 CITV while M1A2 has Gen 1

I know right, and 2A5 has better armor overall too???

I’m planning on selling my BI coupon to get it eventually (hopefully it goes up in price soon)

I despise LDIRCM helis


The fact two PREMIUMS are in the top-3 vehicles for KS at 12.0 says a lot about the abrams
@MR_BOOMBASTICc

This is the statshark performance from last month, easy to double check

2 Likes