Russian Bias in 2026?

Plenty of people think that way literally so I can’t dismiss that as a joke.
Also, he seems to be on a very tight schedule, releasing 10-15-20 videos per week so the date could just be a coincidence.

1 Like

Really? In the america vid he literally says:“But unfortunately, America is stuck with equipment from the '90s because only the fact that Gaijin just doesn’t like them. That’s the only reason why any of this stuff happens. And it’s just incredibly sad that that is the case.”
and we really assume that thats not meant to be an april fools joke in a video released on april 1st?

53% winrate for the arena, a MBT which has top tier APFSDS + APS capability at 11.0, of course it just “reeks” of dominance wtf ?

Global stats for the last month show a median of 0.753 K/S

Don’t care about the median kd (I don’t even know what you’re showing me rn. Is is overall russian tanks ? Only top tier tanks ? Only bvm + 90m ? Idk), I’m talking about what the majority of the players choose to play at top tier. They choose Russia. 80% of them currently queue for Russia at top tier.

The majority of the players know which nation has the META, so they simply play it. People are not dumb, you know.

They see Russia steamrolls big majority of top tier games, so they don’t think twice and just play the META (then massively win).

I don’t think the video about the russian bias is a joke.

He definitely sounds serious. I don’t think it’s a joke.

No.

Even in his regular videos in the past, he complained about how british stuff is constantly being nerfed for no reason at all (for example the Chieftains getting upped in BR for no reason at all relatively to their capabilities), compared to russian stuff being artificially/shadow buffed.

It sounds kinda obvious deep inside he believes there is a russian bias for now quite some time, but just cannot say it in his videos, because probably there is a lot of russian players watching them.

Good jokes or comedy in general always has more or less truth at its core, those videos are not different in that regard.

2 Likes

Wow, it absolutely destroys the whole area around 11.0 with all that strength.

The picture showcased above doesn’t really align with that.
Average WT player has a very basic understanding of how the game works and thus isn’t very likely to understand the meta.

1 Like

I’ve come across plenty of people on this forum that literally think this is the case.

Yeah ?
It’s a perfectly valid assumption to be honest.

Content farmer that releases two dozen videos each week complaining about things using common arguments isn’t something wild at all.

2 Likes

Wow, it absolutely destroys the whole area around 11.0 with all that strength.

With a top tier DART and APS capability at 11.0, yes it theoratically does. Are russian players smart enough to play it correctly though ? That is another question.

This is the problem with WT and how devs balance the game in general. They, like you, rely TOO MUCH on global performance stats. They release a vehicle which is objectively overpowered (like the Arena at its BR), then check the stats. If those are +/- = to 50%, they consider it to be balanced.

But they do not understand sometimes players are just too bad themselves to use them correctly. Arena should objectively be at a higher BR, because it has top tier capabilities. But the players using it are bad, so the Arena winrates go down. Devs see that, they don’t think twice and consider the vehicle balanced.

And it also goes the other way around. NATO players are good, so they have good performance, yet their vehicles are bad. Devs don’t think about it twice and don’t buff the said vehicles.

The picture showcased above doesn’t really align with that.

No.

Check out the numbers of top tier games queued by Russia vs the ENTIRE other nations. 80% of the current player base queue Russia at top tier. It means people know Russia dominates top tier, and thus play Russia.

The current top tier most played vehicles are also russian. People know which vehicles dominate, so they just play it.

1 Like

Really good video from TEC, I invite everyone to watch it.

What he’s explaining is very interesting.

EDIT : This is an illustration of what is top tier US right now :

With 2 videos stuffed full of hyperboles released on april first but sure lets just assume that its a coincidence and that the content creator in Gaijins program really thinks that “Gaijin just hates america and thats why they only have 90s equipment”.

1 Like

and that the content creator in Gaijins program really thinks that “Gaijin just hates america

If Gaijin starts censoring CCs exposing the russian bias (by firing those CCs from the program), it would really show the public how true the russian bias is, wouldn’t it ?

The content creators have no incentive to rock the boat, the larger ones often rely on gaijin/youtube for their income.

Some of them are more vocal than others, oddbawz seems to be getting more dissatisfied for example.

2 Likes

Ryanberry is also another CC exposing the bias. And he seems to have a little bit experience in the game (I think he has like 10k hours lmao)

Everybody know

Ah yes, TEC. The same dude that has regularly ridiculed the community in the past.

Yeah sorry but I don’t consider that the beacon of trustworthyness.

I would ask you for a source on this claim, but at this point everyone here knows that you pulled this out of your ***.

Maybe they dominate dog**** players like you, but I have been absolutely dominating T-series MBTs in pretty much every vehicle with a main cannon that I play(ed), hell it’s borderline farming even.

Wait, you are seriously telling me that SadRIPer fell for an april fools joke video?

Thanks, you actually made my day a lot better.

However now I am curious about the video(s).

Since when is 53% winrate considered dominant?

Holy cope. Your confirmation bias is through the roof, so of course it’s serious to you.

3 Likes

This implies that a top tier dart and situational APS is the only thing you need in order to dominate.

So NATO players good, USSR players bad.
Seems like a well thought out argument with plenty of evidence behind it.

Yes.
In order to understand the meta, you need to understand the game.
I doubt anyone with ~0.7 K/S understands the game enough.

1 Like

This is so obviously an april fools joke video, and it’s a pretty funny one not going to lie.

Like I said, your confirmation bias is so incredibly through the roof that I’m not suprised you couldn’t see the sarcasm.

4 Likes

Since it’s the only thing he can latch onto in the case of Arena.

4 Likes

I still have a coupon in my hangar for Arena.
Wanna buy it @SadRIPer and show us how dominant it is ?

1 Like

Ah yes, TEC. The same dude that has regularly ridiculed the community in the past.

Yeah sorry but I don’t consider that the beacon of trustworthyness.

Big cope

I would ask you for a source on this claim, but at this point everyone here knows that you pulled this out of your ***.

I’m sure you’re capable of making the maths for tiers VII VIII IX

Maybe they dominate dog**** players like you, but I have been absolutely dominating T-series MBTs in pretty much every vehicle with a main cannon that I play(ed), hell it’s borderline farming even.

Russian ERAs/side armor in general/autoloaders eat DARTs/ATGMs, gotta go pixel hunting the russian weakspots, abuse of bush uses makes it even harder, russian MBTs have irst + HE/Proxy HE/ATGM shells while several NATO MBTs just don’t, they got their reload speed massively buffed, etc. So many things I’ve already talked about, kinda tired repeting myself

Wait, you are seriously telling me that SadRIPer fell for an april fools joke video?

Thanks, you actually made my day a lot better.

However now I am curious about the video(s).

It’s not april fools. You didn’t actually watch the said videos.

If you did, you would notice the seriousness of what is said on them, and thus deduct those are not april fools.

Since when is 53% winrate considered dominant?

Since 53%>50%. Since the Arena has top tier capabilities at 11.0 BR. Since the general russian player is bad at the game, and thus make the vehicle’s winrates worse than it would actually be in decent hands (because the vehicle is, again, overpowered). Since Russia sometimes fight China at top tier, which makes its overall winrates go down at that BR (if it didnt fight China, the vehicle’s winrate would be even higher).

Holy cope. Your confirmation bias is through the roof, so of course it’s serious to you.

You’re the only one coping here mate. The bias is blatant, and everybody see it.