Russian Bias in 2026?

This is something I would love to see in the US tech tree after the M3A3. This and the XM30 whenever there is enough public info for it to be added.

I just saw this now.

So when you post screenshots of your 20-30 games with a supposedly 20-30% NATO winrate it’s the holy grail of proof and absolute truth, but when I post 40 games in my Ariete it’s suddenly dishonest?

You know what? I’m not even suprised, this is typical for people like you.

I don’t think this count as statshaming. Also sometimes using stats is just a means to point out that a persons pov stems from their own skill issue.

(Besides that, good luck to a player like SadRIPer to statshame me, I’d love to see him try).

1 Like

Not sure about the top but I thought the bottom was a bradley launched drone interceptor type thing?

It’s known as the Coyote LE-SR (TOW), it has a modular payload, and mission set that includes precision strike (and for this variant omits the C-UAS role), It’s basically just an even larger, vehicle borne Switchblade 600.

It obviously shares a linage with the other Coyote developments

Broken vehicle.

I played 1 10.7 game, got flooded by swarms of BMPTs, left.

Played 1 9.7 game, got a nuke with AMX-30 S DCA solely lmao

2 Likes

Top tier got ruined by this thing.

I’m currently being relieved only playing 9.7. It feels so refreshing, you actually have a chance to win lmao

2 Likes

Thanks for showing that. I’ll keep saying it in this thread :

At top tier, [u]Russia plays in tutorial mode/u] (ez wins, no sweat, majority of wins among the games)

I actually think I never had 7 wins in a row at this BR, since the BMPT got released. Top tier got broken.

Should see what he’s upto on the BMPT thread saying that I said about spikes lol.


Think he needs to take a break .

1 Like

top tier USSR is so chopped actual sub 40% WR because of T-80U-E1 spam :sob:

Interesting video.

Even TEC, who is a very neutral guy concerning the bias, now came to the conclusion Russia is just too much advantaged at top tier now (he distinctively employed the word “bias” at the end of the video).

But you can check the video by yourself and make your own opinion about it. I even learnt they also have the bias in naval and coastal. Crazy.

3 Likes

Gotta make it neutral otherwise, they gonna cut your CC benefits :)

1 Like

Being negative about War Thunder doesn’t get you removed from the CC program.
There are CCs that have been negative for years…

1 Like

There are problems and how to phrase them at certain level.
If you live long enough, you would know

1 Like

Yeah.

But again, when the bias is becoming that blatant, cannot really lie to your people anymore.

@SadRIPer
So you’re going to claim EBR, which was far, far more OP than BMPT in its day, was Russian as well?

2 Likes

For how long? 1 month before nerf? not to mention that this thing is an event premium tank
Can you differentiate poor balance and deliberate balance?
You only have weak whataboutism in your debate library which only found funny

1 Like

But the EBR has a russian counterpart nowadays, doesn’t it ? What about the best russian SPAAs, the best russian IFVs and tank destroyer (BMPT/72), the best russian CAS, the best russian MBTs and the best russian navals at top tier ? Do they currently have credible NATO counterparts ? No, still waiting (maybe it will never come).

The russian counterpart to the EBR did come very quick, though. How strange.

1 Like

For how long? 1 month before nerf?

Exactly. When it comes to NATO, the nerf or introduction of russian counterpart is very quick.

When it comes to Russia, well… mi28nm, BMPT, SU30s, Pantsirs, you name it… still waiting for the nerf or NATO equivalent.

1 Like

Played a bit of top tier yesterday and every match was vs russian and they get steamrolled every time except for one close match which was normandy lol

The first match after this ss I lost because its the first game ru was on my team. They were so pathetic yesterday something definitely was up

4 Likes

@BabySoEz
BMPT was OP during work hours for a number of days.
EBR was OP during work hours for months.
EBR is also settled at a BR that’s equivalent to BMPT being moved to 13.0, and T-90M is hilariously superior to BMPT. The same cannot be said about M46 being superior to EBR.

You also replied to the wrong user, I’ve never done whataboutism in my life.
Russian equipment defenders got nothing as usual.
All they can do is make up fiction about NATO players.

This is what whataboutism is BTW:
" whataboutism, the rhetorical practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation, by asking a different but related question, or by raising a different issue altogether."

That is the definition of what I’ve never done in my life.
Not whatever personal definition you might use.

Bringing up another relevant example to talk about both situations is explicitly on-topic.

@SadRIPer
Japan has identical CAS to Soviets.
USA and France have “meta” CAS as well [no CAS is meta in War Thunder, not even Sukhois].

Then you have the best of the helicopters which are just Z-10ME, AH-64Es, and Mi-28NM. Shared between 6 or 7 tech trees.

Best ground lineups are USA, Germany, and Sweden.
USSR doesn’t come close, especially when USA’s 12.7 lineup is currently sitting at BR 12.0.

SPAA is good across the board.

IFVs are not anywhere close to match moving at top BR, and tank destroyers even less so because they lack scouting.
Light tanks are okay because anti-tank weapons as well as scouting while autocannons and ATGMs are rather pointless at 12.0 up. Yes, that is without exception.