Responding To Your Feedback On Separate Battle Ratings

No no, I fully understand that but I don’t understand how it even problematic. Also how a universal mechanic unfair to the US in particular is what I do not understand…

The US fighter aircraft at these battle ratings are extremely versatile and can effectively run multi role. And even if the player wants a dedicated CAS, and a dedicated Fighter in their lineup, they could just bring one of the many excellent choices of helicopters available combined with a strong A2A fighter.

Two things:

1. Verbal warning from grammar.exe…
  2. Fly a plane before you assess it as “not enjoyable”…

Why? The speed difference (disadvantage) between an A6M5 at 5.3 and a P-51 H-5 is way larger (~200 kmph) than between a Spit Mk 24 at 6.7 and a Me 262 at 7.0 (=~100 kmph)…

Why? In order to provide you with a free frag? Just because his team was bad?

Same nonsense as af aaa - leveraging game impact due to artificially lowered (= highly unrealistic) to see even more min fuel spammers? The only “fair” solution would be 25 minutes min fuel for all props…

You missed your target…

They said they’re literally making a poll about it. if people hate it, they can just vote against it. It’s the opposite of tone deaf.
The redistribution would be that at a lower BR, doing helpful actions is easier, therefore you do more of them, so you end up with similar rewards overall. it would just reduce the rewards per action of “bomb a base”.

I think most of your other points I can reply to with “…but this is PvP A2A combat game, not a PvE game”. If they wanted to make a PvE mode, they could’ve probably just tweaked Heli PvE for planes. Them not doing it indicates that either

1. the demand is not high enough and wouldnt bring in enough profits
  2. it would hurt the profits of the PvP mode more than it would generate on its own
  3. it would cause more trouble than it’s worth

If you want to play ground attackers or bombers, there are ground battles. If you want to solely play PvE and turn your brain off… you’re playing the wrong game.

I mean, yeah… the game mode is called “Air Battles” not “Base bombing” so there aren’t enough for everyone to just base bomb. Yet people prefer it because it requires 0 skill.

The whole “grind > everything else” mentality of this community is so messed up to begin with.

Sure, the A6E tram can space climb in GRB and stay out of SPAA range to bomb targets effectively. BR increase for it can be justified. But the A10s do suffer in 10.3 BR because it always faces the 2S6 and strela which can send a missile under 8km. But the A10 can only target lock from under 6kms and the so called “fire and forget” missile does little to no damage most cases. And the upgraded 2S6 can launch at 10 km. A-10 Early should be moved back to 10.0. Now this iconic plane is unplayable in GRB. Its already slow in ARB.

What about the F-16A ADF, unlike the other F-16s, they have no air to ground ordinance whatsoever. shouldn’t they get the originally planned move to 11.7 for GRB?

Please use this thread to continue discussion.
Thanks

1 Like