Request for Improved Mac Compatibility and Optimization for "War Thunder"

I trust this message finds you well. As an enthusiastic player of your acclaimed game, “War Thunder,” I have been thoroughly enjoying the immersive experiences it offers on my dual-boot system, which operates both Windows and macOS. My computer’s configuration boasts a Quad-Core Intel Core i5 processor clocked at 1.4 GHz with a single processor unit, coupled with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645 as the graphics processing unit (GPU). This setup features a built-in VRAM of 1536 MB, fully supporting Metal 3, which enables advanced graphics rendering capabilities native to macOS.
On the Windows side, where the official recommended specifications are met, I can play with movie-quality settings without any hitches. The gameplay is seamless and the graphics are stunning. The Windows system requirements recommend a more robust processor like Intel Core i5 or Ryzen 5 3600 and above, along with 16 GB of memory or more.

Conversely, when booting into macOS on the same machine, even though the minimum system requirements for Mac—OS: Mac OS Big Sur 11.0 or newer; Processor: Core i7 (Intel Xeon is not supported); Memory: 8 GB; Video Card: Radeon Vega II or higher with Metal support; Network: Broadband Internet connection; Hard Drive: 95 GB—are technically met, I am unable to launch “War Thunder” at all. This is quite perplexing considering the hardware’s proven capability to handle the game on the Windows partition, especially given my GPU’s support for Metal, which is essential for optimal graphics performance in MacOS.

I understand that developing games for different platforms comes with its unique set of challenges, but the stark difference in the game’s compatibility between Windows and macOS on the same hardware is disappointing. It seems that the current Mac requirements, while serviceable for many other applications, are not adequately optimized for “War Thunder.”
Therefore, I kindly request your team to consider the following adjustments and actions:

1 Review and adjust the Mac system requirements to better suit a wider range of Mac configurations that can match the capabilities provided by the Windows system.

2 Optimize the game’s performance for Mac users by offering alternative settings or lower graphics quality options that do not compromise the gameplay experience but allow for smoother operation on Mac hardware.

3 Regularly update and improve the game’s compatibility with Mac systems, addressing any specific issues that may arise in the future.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to the possibility of enjoying “War Thunder” seamlessly on my Mac system, just as I do on the Windows platform.