Republic of Turkey 100th Anniversary: A Decal and the T129 ATAK is back!

In 1919, a war broke out between the Turkish military led by Mustafa Kemal and the countries that laid claim to the territory of the former Ottoman Empire. In the summer of 1923, it came to an end, and on October 29th of the same year, Mustafa Kemal proclaimed the formation of the Turkish Republic.

The T129 ATAK is available for Golden Eagles and is here to stay!

When: From October 27th (10:00 GMT).

Where: Italy > Helicopters > Premium vehicles.

Download Wallpaper:

About the helicopter

This version of the A129 Mangusta attack helicopter is designed specifically for the needs of the Turkish Army, and is assembled in Turkey. The T129 is fast, maneuverable and compact and is equipped with a fire protection system, a flight control system, thermal imager and a telematic tracking device. This helicopter is armed with a three-barreled 20 mm cannon on a rotating mount — however, the most interesting weapon for this helicopter is the Turkish L-UMTAS and CIRIT air-to-ground missiles, which cannot be found on any other vehicle in the game!

Earn the “100 years of the Turkish Republic” decal!

For this day, you’ll be able to get this decal by completing the below task.

When: From October 27th (10:00 GMT) until October 30th (07:00 GMT).

Task: Play 3 battles using any vehicle to receive the “100 years of the Turkish Republic” decal!

Additional details:

“100 years of the Turkish Republic” decal

• You must use a minimum of rank III.
  • Your activity must not be below 70%.
  • You can complete the task in random battles, except for Enduring Confrontation missions, [Assault] mode and Helicopter PVE battles.
  • Track your progress in the hangar by clicking Nickname → Achievements → Holidays → 100 years of the Turkish Republic.
  • You can find the decal in the “Holidays” tab in the Customisation menu.
6 Likes

Cool.

Is it going to be offered on the sales coming up? If so I’d be definitely buying it

Will it stay until the anniversary and have 50% off?

T129 ATAK will be available for GE all the time (until we change our mind ;) )

I wanted to bring up an issue that has been bothering me regarding the T-129 armament in the game. It appears that the missiles in the game are not accurately represented, as they seem to be much slower than they should be. I believe this is a critical aspect of the game that needs attention, and I hope it can be addressed promptly.

The T-129 helicopter is known for its agility and firepower in real life, and it would be great to see these characteristics faithfully replicated in the game. The slow missiles can be frustrating and impact the overall gaming experience. I understand that game development can be a complex process, but I believe that improving the accuracy of the T-129’s armament would significantly enhance the game’s realism and enjoyment.

I kindly request that the development team take a look at this issue and consider making adjustments to improve the gameplay for all T-129 enthusiasts. Your support and feedback on this matter are highly appreciated, and I’m hopeful that the game can be updated to reflect the capabilities of the T-129 better.

Thank you for your attention to this concern, and let’s continue working together to make the game as immersive and enjoyable as possible.

2 Likes

If you think that something is not re-created properly in game, please submit a valid bug report with valid documentation (it needs to be publicly available - NO SECRET DOCUMENTS).
You can submit it here: Community Bug Reporting System

Further to my previous remarks on the T-129 armament’s portrayal in the game, I’d like to propose a potential avenue for enhancing the accuracy of this crucial aspect. While I have sourced specifications from Roketsan, which I believe could inform necessary adjustments, there is an even more direct approach that could be taken.

It may be beneficial for the game’s developers to establish a direct line of communication with Roketsan. By doing so, they could access the most precise and current data regarding the UMTAS-L missile. This firsthand information would be instrumental in fine-tuning the in-game armament to ensure it reflects the true capabilities and specifications of the real-life counterpart.

Such direct collaboration with the manufacturer could lead to a richer, more authentic gaming experience for all players. It would demonstrate a commitment to the game’s realism and a respect for the community’s desire for accurate military representation.

I hope this suggestion is helpful, and I look forward to the possibility of these enhancements being implemented, contributing to an improved and more immersive game for all T-129 enthusiasts.

Thank you for considering this input, and I am excited to see how the game will evolve with our community’s passionate contributions.

I also sent information related, which is covered here, to devs via the link you provided. Thank you.