Remove PL-12 from Chinese Su-30MKK

You being unable to use them is skill issue.

I stay above the furballs even with top down pl8B the usually get 1 flare baited because its gatewidth I would much rather have aim9M or AAM-3 because my missile is being a missile its a skill issue?

Yes. You not using the missile correctly then blaming that it’s “one flared” is skill issue.

I’m not blaming the missile I’m saying only 6 are good for my playstyle maybe they work for you but r-73 is too short range , pl8B doesn’t have many issues but it still is only 5k range max (garrentied) from what I have seen r27ET1 are my favorite IR for obvious element of surprise for the enemy:)

Longer range than 9Ls btw. Only problem is slow acceleration.

Still longer than 9Ls

who gaf about aim9L 😭

You seem to miss the point that your “short range missiles” actually have more range than many IR missiles.

r-73 is just headon peak or dogfight peak nothing more AAM-3 is the most annoying missile along with r27ET1 aim9M and anything fully or half smokeless because of the range and the surprise

Someone didn’t know IR can be dropped into 3rd party furballs.

Massive missile diamond means nothing is surprising in ARB.

Same fov irccm as r73 or magic 2 according to reddit missile spreadsheet. Fov irccm feels like dogwater after aim9m shutoff irccm but that might be my preference.

yea I did have f14D ( now returned) it was the best IR missile I have played with (on par with r27ET1) which I don’t understand why f15A gets it but not the early hornets (for balance)

Hornets have good flight model as their main forte I guess. Relatively small and agile things. Also f15 might be undertiered compared to rest of 12.7. 4 aim9m make me feel so. Need to get my hands on it tho.

Same aim7Ps are pretty great but the hornet lacks the raw speed of the f15A

1 Like

f18C late may be underrated but overtiered 12 missiles at 14.0 6 can be aim9M 10 can be aim120 but its slow for where it is ig


I have

My performance in it over the past couple weeks has been meh but you’re welcome to joust me in a 1v1 with any other 13.3 of your choice against me in this and see how far that gets you :)

1 Like

Your performance with MKK is quite literally below global average, on a premium which can be bought by any level 1.

2 Likes

wrong source as we can see in game is very different also please stfu because idgaf

ingame telemetry also shows R-77s pulling a lot harder than PL-12s

I will cease pointing out youre wrong once you stop making the most wild, incorrect claims at every possible opportunity.

3 Likes

image
???

Wt players vs using relevant statistics: impossible

what’s the point?