Regarding the issue of cheating

Dear customer representative, when I was playing the game tonight, I received a notice that my account has been banned due to suspicion of cheating, stating that I have violated clauses 3.2 and 3.2.3. Suspected of cheating. My account registered in 2013 has been used together with my previous account for more than 10 years, but I received a notice of cheating ban. Why is this? Firstly, I haven’t changed the client, even though I have high-intensity online time. Secondly, this is the second time you have banned my account. Why? I need the reason for the ban, not the terms. Everyone has read the game terms when entering the game, but this does not solve the problem. I need to clarify the fact that I did not cheat. What do I need to provide to clarify that I am a normal user and not a hacker? I did see malicious public channel mockery or malicious attacks after being watched by me with a telescope and killed in the game. But this does not prove that I used cheat programs or modified the client. This is a habit I have developed since I started using the commander’s telescope in land warfare mode, and the results I have obtained are reasonable. Once again, I need to clarify the fact that I did not cheat. What evidence do I need to provide to clarify that I am a normal user and not a hacker?

If there are no issues, apply for the account to be unbanned.thank you!

DM a gamemaster. thankyou!

No.

Game masters wont be able to help with bans regarding cheats/hacks.

The only thing players can do in this case is contact support if they think someone else has used their account.

4 Likes

Another oh help me I’ve been banned post.

If you are cheating you are 99% likely to be banned…

Stop coping and go to another game.

Go infest WoT in matter of fact.

4 Likes

You made your own bed and now you sleep in it. Meanwhile, the rest of us will celebrate parasites being banned from the game!

3 Likes

It’s not the first time I’ve been maliciously reported, but this time I really don’t want to waste someone who’s not pushing their limits. This account, like my first one, was registered in 2013, that’s right, as an 11 year old player. So I don’t understand why my efforts and experience have turned into cheaters. So what do I need to provide to clarify?

笔记

Please read what my colleague wrote. It’s all there, no need to ask yet again for something we can’t provide.

1 Like

824 total battles with 243 in the last week and you have apparently played for “10 years” as you say.

Banned for violating RULE 3.2.3. Against BOTS OR AUTOMATION SOFTWARE.

More crocodile tears from a cheater lol, go play PUBG, GTA 5 or WARZONE where you can cheat all the time with your other cheating friends.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So you’re gonna break the rules against having two accounts again to make a new account. Lol what a genius.

3 Likes

So you dare not, I won’t change the ID or call it El Ni ñ o 114, because you dare not, because you dare not admit that I am a normal player, so you cannot afford to lose. It’s not your fault because you are indeed a coward who only says others are cheating.

“Wah Wah Wah”, it’s not me you need to prove it to anyway, if it’s my choice u will be permanently banned from every game ever made

1 Like

b34ae5af47a181f4f4bb17ed2e802c785be9a10d

This issue is NOT the community’s problem.

Quit this BS and go crawl back to your den.

We don’t care.

We play without cheats or botting.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Don’t.

Committing yet another bannable offense to prove a point won’t help you in this matter. Creating accounts to circumvent previous punishment is a big no-go.

1 Like

My game ID will not change. It has been several years since I changed my account name. For some reasons, I am not playing War Thunder, but it does not mean that I cannot play the game mechanism of War Thunder. The first account of the two accounts was also banned for this reason. Since the second account was activated, it has been using its strength to challenge the technology tree. However, your reason is that I modified the client and used cheating software, so I don’t understand why an old player needs to rely on these things?

lmao

2 Likes

Duel me peasant ahh

It seems like you don’t know that this game can use custom room setup to accomplish this task, there’s nothing ridiculous or foolish about it.

Is not in game.

Words have meaning.