Reduce the R-24R speed or move MiG-23ML/MLA/MLD to 11.7

The problem is that most of the complaints he has could be taken to existing topics to discuss (in this case, the mig23s thread or the r24 thread to discuss about it), but every day he creates multiple threads to complain about the same things, with absurd solutions or involving problems caused by his own lack of skill.

MiG23m you might be right that the r24r has less pull than the aim7, but it has much better track rate than any other missile of it’s br and superior, only surpassed by the r27er.

Might or might not happen.
Everyone on this forum always cries about raising this BR, lowering another ect.

I don’t see a lot of decompression post around here.

“his own lack of skill”

lmao, boy if USSR had the same weapons as USA 💀

if your problem is radar missiles, just hug the deck, simple solution
Don’t fly literally 5 meters above the ground because you could be hit by splash damage, and make small movements from left to right and that’s it, no radar missile will hit you

Another certified L copepost.

Hey @Mongaroth33, make that 97!

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

it was a corny joke. Also yes people love to flag my posts, but it’s me the one that wants to block these who disagree with me :skull:

In testing, you can set track rate to 1 in the file settings and it performs the same. I think it’s a redundant / old piece of code.

1 Like

Well… I want Mig-23MLD to move to 11.7 in SB. but RB is just compressed.

But artifically nerfing things is never the answer.

1 Like

Track rate is how accurate the seeker is in tracking an enemy that’s moving quickly through its FoV. The rate itself dictates how quickly the seeker can move around uncaged… Which is irrelevant with a SARH missile.

In any case, the R-24R is under-performing against chaff as all missiles are. Chaff works too well as-is.

I don’t see any reason for it to be 11.7 in SB, especially when 11.3+ has horrible BR rotations for the time being. It doesn’t face anything too low, it doesn’t face anything too high.

I love trying to lock onto an aircraft and instead fixating on the chaff that is now ~1.5km behind me

1 Like

The current rotations means that 50% of the time it would be 11.7-12.7, 25% of the time 10.7-11.7 and 25% of the time 11.0-11.7

So 50% of the time nothing would change for it.

But it would give 11.3s 50% of the time free from what is one of the strongest 11.3s in the game currently.

Additionally we have 11.3 aircraft at 11.7 like the Tornado F3/ADV. Which is in my opinion, the direct counter to the Mig-23MLD.

1 Like

True, I can see that now

1 Like

and another made up statement… currently has the same track rate as the aim7F, 20º/s, btw the highest is found in the skyflash with a track rate of 44º/s.

2 Likes

The only plane that deserves to go up 0.3 BR in that range is the JA37D. The Viggen D has essentially all the cards in hands to join the Mirage S4 and the F4EJ Kai.

The MLD being the best of the Mig23 family might deserves 11.7 as well, but honestly it’s right where it should be at 11.3. The ACM mode is a pain in these planes, with the huge acquisition box, it often has the bad habit to lock on the wrong target, be it allies or chaffs.
R24R are really strong missiles, true, but so are the 7F and R530D at this BR.

I disagree, I think Mig23MLD fits very well at 11.3 in SB. The premium one (ML) should however move up from 11.0 to 11.3

I also definitely don’t think SB BR rotations should be taken into consideration regarding a jets BR

No.
Mig-23ML/MLD is perfectly fine at 11.3 with its Skyflash equivalent missiles.

@DiamondCraftLP
Decompression wouldn’t change Mig-23’s relative BR to 10.3s and 12.3s.