Recommended american premium tanks

looking forward to it

Oh I can recommend some planes

Same!

I’d say for straight ARB, get the XP-50, X5F5, P-51D-20-NA, F-2G
for things you can take both to ARB and GRB I’d recommend the BTD-1, the PV-2D, the A-26C-45DT
for things only for GRB, I’d recommend the XA-38, the A-1 H, and the A-10A

If you get the XP-50 don’t tell anyone. You will get absolutely dogged on. The P-51 is good, but I’d recommend having prior knowledge of how to use US aircraft before getting it. F2G is also good from what I know. It’s pretty fast and maneuverable plus ordnance. I’d also recommend the premium F4U, if your on Xbox. I believe the BTD is also good.

1 Like

yup some of them require some knowledge of aircraft in the air tree already. I honestly love the XA-38 Grizzly, but its more of a great meme plane in ARB, but works pretty good in GRB as you get used to the 75mm

I haven’t bought it, I prefer fighter bombers and the F4U-1D is great for that BR rsnge

1 Like

totally. honestly the XA-38 is a great deal on sale and that’s what I’m hoping for in this upcoming sale is for it to be at least 50% off

Here’s that sale guide. It has a bunch of American stuff in it.

yup your guide is by far more detailed, i was mostly just talking about my personal preferences and recommendations

So the premium vehicles that are shown are worth buying?
What about the t14 is it a good premium for it’s tier?

1 Like

Have you hear about the jumbo (M4A3E2)? It’s that but a whole br lower. It’s armor is enough to shrug a shot from every gun at it’s BR. Well I mean that if you angle. But you should do that anyways, except in Sherman’s. It’s gun is also pretty good. It has a short reload so if you find yourself trying to out reload and enemy in a firefight you’d probably win. It also has a stabilizer which allows it to more accurately fire while on the move.

Yes it’s fantastic.

Definitely! its a great lower tier heavy tank that plays like a heavier medium tank

Or maybe i should just wait for the sale and see.

yes, wait for the sale before buying, it’ll save you money

would definitely recommend waiting for sale, could possibly pick up 3 premiums for the price of 1

since you’ll be waiting less than 2 weeks for the summer sale to start

Or the M18 “Black Cat”

I wouldn’t recommend T14 at the moment. It doesn’t have a good gun for its BR and it doesn’t have good lineup to fit in at the moment and you don’t want to put heavy tank into higher BR lineups.
I am not saying T14 is bad tank, I just wouldn’t recommend it for new/returning player.

So I would recommend M18 or Super Hellcat, because they have good guns and good mobility.

I am hesitant to recommend anything higher BR for new/returning player.

Definitely wait for sale, it is right around the corner.

So i have looked at both the XM1 and M1 KVT not sure which one of them i want to buy when the packs go on sale.