Rank VIII Ground Vehicles and Rank VII Premiums: Introducing the Challenger 2 (OES) & M1A1 HC!

No reason for it to be, ZTZ is already overpowered, why would you play an Abrams instead

bruh, you serious?

1 Like

well, we can make the PRC and ROC trun to different area, after the Rank IV, it may be the best solution, just like what i did under the suggestion of Ukraine AirTT, in my opinion

example

they will share the rate of grind but can only play one side at the same time

Exactly. I dont understand this “its the fakest tank ever”, we literally saw the expo build. Its real, its not fake. Its just not a production tank. Theres even videos of it working. Its essentially their “hey army, we went ahead and put every piece of tech we have into this tank, do you like it??”

It was the manufacturers own accord, and based on the US MIC, its 10x more realistic than the T-14. With a significantly higher chance of being produced in mass numbers. We know for a fact its gun isnt wood

Same Russians who advocate for the Obj/T-195, which has substantially suspicious evidence on its reality, considering the time it was being made.

But the US Army is slow, extremely slow, and very beaurocratic. The Abrams X is too radical of a change it seems for the Army. So they just want a SEPV3 until the M1A3 comes out. They want to keep utilizing the M1 system, and make everything retrofittable. Im not sure how much the Abrams X can be retrofitted to a standard M1A2

2 Likes

ZTZ has the ERA “bug” where it just eats rounds
ZTZ would be the 2nd best tank in the game behind the T-80 if not for the newish Swedish leopard lol

no any problem OK, i think it may be a skill issue cause…there’s reason that ZTZ’s turruts call wailing wall

the FY5 is as strong as relict, and the FY4 is even stronger than K5

Though… we can only hope they dont decide to ONLY fix the premium CR2 to increase sales

Army is not interested in Abrams X but rather M1A3, being just a lightweight version of latest accepted Abrams tanks but with Trophy APS (if you just slap it into basic Abrams you need some weight to be put in back just to balance turret out, thats just extra weight)

Also considering Abrams X is unmanned and most likely has all crew positions changed a simple place change cant happen for the crew, means new training is needed.

1 Like

I have no idea how people complain about copy-paste premiums. It’s literally thickening a lineup, usually an already strong lineup.

1 Like

T80UD would get cut through by M829A4

2 Likes

Yeah, and it’s a great grinder

how so?

Mind sending me a DM about that new theory ?
It seems about as hilarious as that guy that used to be raving on the WTLive how T-72 engines being based on the block of the V2 made them T-34 engines and thus were bad.

This is actually a phenomenal idea, I cant believe it hasnt gotten more traction

This is the biggest point ive been wanting to make, and thank you for wording it so elegantly

Thanks man, I’m glad it made sense to someone!

I’ll admit it was a bit of a rambling post and I’m not the best at organizing thoughts like this. I’d be more than happy if you or anyone else included this idea in a formal suggestion though.

I just reposted my comment in the actual SK poll thread, in case people there find it compelling :D

1 Like

Ha…I agree, but then warthunder is the only place where Russian Equipment works. and APDS is the worse round to use

2 Likes

You spelled HESH and APCR wrong

1 Like

You can do that (penetrate its ufp) with M829A2 up to km or 2 (dont remember what range exactly)

Ive never once been able to pen a russian T80s UFP at any BR with any APFSDS, not even A2. O
Fake overperforming ERA just eats it every time

Meanwhile the abrams UFP can be penned by a T-62/T-55 lmao