Question

In order to get Maus do I just have to unlock rank 5, or unlock rank 5 and research 1 tank from it?

From the link below i see
To begin the research you need to open rank V of the ground vehicles in the German research tree.

Keyword would be “OPEN”…however, i am also waiting for it, so i am not sure…also assuming it will happen again this year…also not sure.

2 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

From my research, you have to be able to research vehicles from Germany Ground Rank V in order to unlock the Maus, as Soph said, it has to be open for research.

Its a pretty fun vehicle if you’re able to research it, though don’t go thinking you’re invulnerable. Maus are actually easy targets.

Shoot me a DM or a reply on this page if you have any more questions!

1 Like

Can you get the Maus from a crate? I put this in Google and Bing but haven’t found anything.

Not entirely sure but I guess not - it is actually researchable for a limited time every now and then, just so as many people can be disappointed by it as possible.

I think you only get premium vehicles from huge crates but the chances are pretty low

To get the Maus you need to be able to research rank 5 German tanks. Other than that, it can only be researched during the anniversary events. As long as you get even 1 RP towards it during the anniversary event, you can finnish researching it whenever you want.

No, you can’t.

You can only get the Maus from the birthday event.