Question on how to get the F-14 Event Vehicle

So I have a question regarding the Event Vehicle, I know how the normal thing works, the different stages and all, but I have an issue, I will not be able to play during the event and I was just wondering if I have to play every single stage in the time period thats provided or if I can also just play the different stages afterwards and basically work my way to the latest stage.
If there is any other way I need to know because I really want this event vehicle.

F-14 requires 8 stages, total amount of them - 9
So, you can skip one

1 Like

Yeah, but the thing is I wont be here for most of the stages, for example, I miss stage 3 and 4 could i then still earn the stages back or do i completely lose the chance of getting the F-14 varient?

You can skip any, but only one

1 Like

You can buy any you miss with GE

1 Like

Do you know how much that would cost

1k GE

1 Like

alright thanks, i guess iยดll just be a wallet warrior forever

1 Like

999 ge per medal

1 Like

Theoretically could I just spend 10k GE and get the aircraft on the first day?

1 Like

No, the stages become available one at a time every 2 days. The quickest you can get it is the first few seconds when the 8th stage opens

2 Likes

Like the other guy said each stage comes out every 2 days. I think the 8th stage is enough to unlock it so you would need to wait until about August 22nd to buy it all. It will be about 8k ge. Less depending on how much you grind of each stage

2 Likes

play

1 Like