Question How would Germany get a F-16 Fighting Falcon?

It would be possible if a Germany gets a Romanian sub tree, because Romania operates F-16 AM’s.

I had no idea I was a monitor :)
300px-HTMCC-H2A_343GuiltySpark (1)

6 Likes

They don’t even have to be suggested to be implemented, but also i wouldn’t expect it to get passed as its a non-in-game nation vehicle.

Not much on Romanian part so far though.

Correct, but Switzerland trialed the F-16C among the F-18C and decided to go with the F-18 in 1992. Given the fact that GJ added the Milan, which was trialed by Switzerland but never entered into service, in the french premiums, we could assume that GJ can do the same with an F-16C or D for the german premiums ;-)

How do you feel now when you know the truth?

1 Like

Wow!!! The real one!! how honor!

Like the Sweden T80U and MI28.

Soon?

0% chance

1 Like

I hope so ;)

At this point I wouldn’t get my hopes up. I don’t think the F-18 will come this year(though I do think it will come within a year)

I feel as though Germany is going to be lacking in the air department for awhile sadly.

That’s why you should be hoping for the Gripen C that the Swiss had trialed & maybe operated on lease.

So should Italy receive the Spanish F-18?

Is Spain going to be Italy’s sub-TT?

1 Like

Why not

Why should Italy have 3 sub-trees? Aren’t Hungary & Romania enough? Is Gripen C not enough?

“One swallow does not make a spring”

AV-8B, F-16 AFD, MiG-29, Gripen C… huh

But fair enough, I respect the hustle.

If they had added the F-16s used by Italy correctly, we would not have needed Mig-29 and Gripen.
F-16
F-16-