Puma and KF41 should be 10.3 not 10.7

I do not understand what justifies 10.7 for this.
Spikes are not that good to make these two similar IFV to be that high in BR.

15 Likes

Yeah, especially since they get so few of them.
(I think the kf41 only gets two, which Is dimb)
Also they have no lineups around them at 10.7, while they would at 10.3.

6 Likes

As you said there is not 10.7 for them.
Plus their armor cannot face top tier.

5 Likes

They gave it an extra two but the KF-41 is worse than the Puma anyway, no comparable armor and manned turret

11 Likes

With all the issues and bugs the Puma currently has, its no longer worth playing anymore. As a previous Puma main, its sad to see the treatment Puma gets. The spikes which are highly unreliable, do not even come close to justifying how this tank will face Top Tier (11.7).

Hopefully MUSS system, incoming missile launch warning & laser warnings actually work properly in this update, including the incorrectly modeled NERA armour that’s implemented as Structural Steel.

1 Like

@NOT_AN_ENEMY
Sure, and 2S38 to 9.7, Strf 9040C to 9.7, HSTVL to 10.7, BMP-2M and M3A3 to 9.7, etc…
Certainly you’re for balance right?
I oppose all those BR changes personally.

1 Like

That is because you don’t understand logic being used

T1 at 5.7 …ergo Puma must go to 10.7

BTW …will this PUMA be laughing stock as normal one …

2S38 should probably be 11.0 as it stands rn.

4 Likes

This topic is not about overal IFV balance but about how absurd is 10.7 for the new Puma and KF41.

I agree with what you wrote except 2S38 and BMP-2M sit well where they are.

2 Likes

Ah, so HSTVL to 12.0, Strf 9040C to 11.0, Begleit to 10.x, etc for balance.

-_-
Light tanks are already powerful as-is, they don’t need to go down.
And that’s clearly Russian bias in your post.

[quote=“AlvisWisla, post:10, topic:151814”]
Ah, so HSTVL to 12.0, Strf 9040C to 11.0, Begleit to 10.x, etc for balance.
[/q

Not every light tank needs to be changed just because one it.

3 Likes

No one is saying they all need to go down. This is about the PUMA and KF41. Not light tanks in general.

Increase the amount of spikes the Namer RCWS-30 can take from 4 → 10 (10 due to its size)
Increase the amount of spikes the Puma can carry from 4 → 8 (similar to Freccia)
Increase the amount of spikes the KF-41 can carry from 4 → 8 (similar to Freccia)

Fix the Spike-LR/ER trajectory pattern to loft correctly and top down attack on enemies.

Also fix the post pen damage radius to be larger and more effective rather than sometimes being a lazer beam and thin as fk

Simple solution to the spike issue and spike carriers. Spikes are supposed to be much more powerful, hell you seen how much they cost lmao…

3 Likes

The problem of SPIKE-LR now is: it flies quite slow, and for some vehicles, the place it impact does nearly no damage. IRL the slow speed is designed to “lock-on after launch”, but now it only has “fire-and-forget”, so the efficiency is not satisfying.

1 Like

Spike-LR change on the dev server

1 Like

The main problem for me with KF41 is the position of the launcher.

1 Like

so what I see here is more drag but better booster and sustainer longer range but more straight trajectory? also it gets a bigger CEP???

so it can go farther but is even more unreliable now?

Also me waiting for a Leopard 2A4-like tank for 10.7 with DM33.

You’re missing the big thing, look at the lofting changes. It might just be a top down attack missile now…

If I´m not completly hammered rn that all means
less loft right of the start
higher angle of attack or actually just that it tries to go higher above the target
climbrate just got reduced by 10x probably meaning that IF the target is far (I´d say more than a km) it might top attack
Omega is the CEP isnt it ?

pls tell me if Im wrong