Problem with Infinite Update

Greetings, the game does not load the latest update from 17 - 09 - 2024, it tells me that the estimated time is infinite, if this has happened to anyone please write a solution, thank you.
Update infinite

wifi?

No, I use fiber here in Cuba, the connection is very bad

then either something got disconnected somewhere or it’s your provider, if you ask me. idk tho I’m not an expert

Ok thanks for answering

as always tho, have you tried turning off and on again?

Try using a different internet, maybe your phone’s hotspot ?

Here in Cuba we don’t have many options, there is only one supplier company.

Not even a cellular network on your phone? Damn

The cellular network is worse, this here in Cuba is hell

Yes, it only happened to me with this latest update, even the big update downloaded without problems.

This is my launcher configuration, check if it is correct.
Configuracion

its not downloading the files. Have your restarted your computer, and router? If you are at peak user time it may be just network slowdown. Try to relaunch the update in an off hour, like late at night or early morning.

Check your windows firewall settings. The network should be set to Private, not Public, and your firewall in windows should allow the launcher/game through on both public and private to be absolutely sure.

Also, check you have your antivirus exempting the folder of the game, not just the executables.

Greetings, I did everything you recommended and the problem persists. I don’t know what else it could be. Thank you very much for commenting.

1 Like

unfortunately i can’t help you with this stuffs because

1. i have never looked at that stuff in my life
    2)i have no idea what i’m looking at
    3)i haven’t the slightest idea what it says
    (american syndrome acquired)