Pre-order: T-80U-E1

T-80BVM hull with K5 + T-80UD turret.
FCS of T-80BVM.

Thanks so its a BVM with 3BM46 and K5. So its turret composites are better than the BVM?

Без названия403_20240604161319
It didnt even come out yet but its already gimped.

7 Likes

Naked is better.

1 Like

Ok thank you!

Last photo is Burlak turret on T-80BV-RM chasee, and no it should not be a premium, this shouldnt be one.
T-80BV-RM is a better T-80BVM from 2009 or smth.

Depends how much you value money. With the
40°/s maxed turret rotation and gen 2 thermals, this will be the best T-80U in the game, and imo will be more versatile than the T-72B3 and maybe even the T-90M.

Ashamed to say but I pre-ordered it.

They havent even mentioned that in dev blog, or general upgrades to FCS, so doubt it will have it.

The dev server has it. This tank is supposed to have 40°/s, so I’m not surprised. The T-80UK is supposed to have 40°/s as well but I’m guessing it wasn’t added at the time for balance reasons.

I’m also surprised they didn’t mention it but it’s in the dev server.

1 Like

That’s great then, I assumed it wouldn’t have the better elevation/rotation speed.

Honestly I would love to take this as a back-up to my BVM, as I hate the T-90’s. But I don’t really feel like paying 70 dollars for a downgraded version of a tank I already have. Welp.

1 Like

WOW, I just mean, wow! The Cows milk was so good you came back again, for another premium T-80 variant. 😒

1 Like

Who the hell is actually insane enough to pay 70€ for this? Not only is it an incredibly lame vehicle, there’s already 4 free and 1 premium (+1 event) T80 variants in the bloated ass russian tree

The same person purchased either Clickbait, 2A4 CAM, Raam Segol, Chally OES.

3 Likes

nahh not another T-80

2 Likes

So is it called T-80UE-1 or T-80U-E1? I’ve only ever seen the name T-80UE-1, never U-E1.

IIRC it is T-80UE-1.

2 Likes

They will claim it’s completely other vehicle now just to put it lower BR and gimp it.

1 Like

Even BTVT uses both “Т-80УЕ-1” “Т-80У-Е1” names interchangeably. Модернизированные танки Т-80УА, Т-80УЕ-1, Т-80БА

BMPD citing gurkhan uses the “Т-80У-Е1” designation. Последние варианты модернизации Т-80 - bmpd — LiveJournal

The important designation is “219АС-1” which is the object code.

Would be cool to have women crew voices as something unique Женские экипажи на танках Т-80УЕ-1 примут участие в танковом биатлоне - bmpd — LiveJournal

Eh, the less pre-order camos the better.
I vastly prefer being able to unlock important historical camos, not having them behind FOMO…