Pre-order: MiG-21 Bison

At this rate. Britiain is going to have the best soviet aircraft and the best French aircraft in our TT.

3 Likes

@Stona_WT why does UK of all countries get the definitive version of MIG-21, before RUSSIA?

4 Likes

Mirage 2000H, Mirage 2000I, HAL Prachand, AH-64E , HAL Ajeet, HAL Tejas and Rafale EH

I guess gaijin could add R-77E in the future

1 Like

Here you go

Maybe the Russian one will get R77 when it comes

I don’t see the point of keeping a separate tech tree in the game anymore. It’s a relic.

4 Likes

what’s the point of training a nation, if all the nations fight each other with the same things, everyone has f16, everyone has shermans, everyone has mig’s etc… damn, I’m so rooting for the creation of a new game so I can abandon this mess

7 Likes

Can’t forget the entire ground tree as well. Including about 7 different versions of the T-72, a Strela, and a Tunguska. Maybe even a Pantsir. And don’t forget about the Vijayanta and Arjun with Penetration Cum Blast

2 Likes

Just abolish national trees at this point. Every single nation is a mishmash of every nation. Make those trees based on manufacturer or the country of origin or something.

Or at least tweak the matchmaker to create battles based on aircraft, not nations. We have the same nations fighting each other already so that’s not an issue.

4 Likes

In the future I might expect Harrier GR.9A from Royal Air Force (RAF) better Royal Navy (RN) because Brimstone & Storm Shadow for Royal Air Force. and RAF Harrier GR.9A can be able fired Brimstone & Storm Shadow like Tornado GR.4

I’m not sure Harrier GR.9A (RAF) equipped targeting pod TIALD 500 or AN/AAQ-33 Sniper ATP

I wonder if one day we also get RWR-IFF like in RB for SB. This is becoming more and more relevant.

4 Likes

Yeah. My biggest fear from it. I think it will ping RWR as M29. Which too date has meant “hostile that way”. If im in a Tornado Gr1 and I get pinged by “M29” and see what I think is a Mig-21. Im firing a fox 2 immediately.

2 Likes

RN never had or used Harrier Gr9. Only Sea Harrier FA2s. The RAF did embark their Harrier Gr7/9s on the carriers has part of Joint Force Harrier but they were still flown and owned by the RAF. (actually by that point, technically so were the Sea Harrier FA2s)

Harrier Gr9A with:

• 6x Aim-9M
  • HMS
  • Mk107 engine
  • Gen 3 Tpod
  • Brimstones

Is going to one hell of an aircraft and easily be one of the best dogfighters on our TT until Typhoon.

Yeah.

What would be best is some new system with fixed and unique vehicle sets.

What we have for now and in the foreseeable future is a ton of Vipers, Fulcrums, Gripens and Eagles fighting a ton of, ahahaha, Vipers, Fulcrums, Gripens and Eagles.

At BVR ranges.

5 Likes

Yep. Not long till RAF Typhoons vs German and Italian Typhoons is very common.

6 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

Harrier GR.9A equipped targeting pod with 3rd gen thermal TALD 500 or AN/AAQ-33 Sniper ATP ?

I guess Harrier GR.9A (RAF) would be 12.3 BR (Air AB, Air RB & Air SB) but 13.0 or 13.3 for ground RB

TIALD 500 is Gen 1.5. Sniper would be its only Gen 3 Tpod and Im hoping so.

Honestly. Im guessing more like 12.0 for air and 13.0 for ground. It is still sub-sonic and still doesnt have a radar. Does have 6x AAMs (though so should hte Harrier Gr7) and HMS might be a limited buff with only AIm-9Ms

TALD 400 targeting pod maybe thermal gen 2 or gen 1.5 ?

Harrier GR.9A new monster CAS for great britain tech tree in the future and very good SEAD

AN/AAQ-33 Sniper ATP like or different from Sniper XR ?

TIALD 400 has been reported as being Gen 2, but yet to be fixed.