Pre-order: Leopard 2A4M CAN

Stop right there chief,so you wanna tell me you would rather have 2A7 with its worse turret armor than 2A5 but stronger hull,average 2A6 and 2A5 and thats it. Or Black Knight,2E or whatever the fast one is, Chally 3 and 5 more 11.0 challys to use, rather than just having 3 tanks? Brits having the most MBTs above 10.7 yet keep asking for more is insane.

The commonwealth precedent and reasoning gaijin set\used when they added the Indian t90 and Canadian adats to the British tree?? It not unreasonable to think the canadian leopard would be beneficial\more suited in the British tree after these additions….

1 Like

Probably because challengers are very mid. Alot of tanks may make a full lineup but if they aren’t good it’s still not a good lineup

The argument is it makes more sense for balance and honestly the 2A4M CAN would be a huge breath of fresh air for the tree in general plus it makes it entirely unique if it is in that tree rn it’s copy paste trash why not just use a 2A5 or the PL which is free btw

On this case I think they would rather have the money from a new major nation top tier premium than a tt vehicle for Britain sadly.

if gaijin said “here is a 2PL with premium benefits” or something equivelant to the 2PL that would literally sell better than the 2A4M… not only has it got similar armour but better shell and mobility so no i dont actually think this 2A4M would sell better if they gave germany a 2PL premium or something equivelant (which the 2AM4 is not)

But you like to point out that leopards go to germany because “they are german” so what part about sweden using german leopard hull/chassis makes then not go into the german TT… :D you cannot apply that argument knowing full well because otherwise it falls flat thanks to sweden existing.

At the end of the day this 2A4M CAN is for Canada (not germany) unless gaijin say “here is a canadian subtree for Germany” then I dont feel like they should be going anywhere near germany UNLESS they actually used it but when the bhishma was added to the UK because “it was a commonwealth tank” but oh 2A4M CAN isnt because its “german” do you still not see the hypocrisy with this

3 Likes

Stop right there chief,so you wanna tell me you would rather have 2A7 with its worse turret armor than 2A5 but stronger hull,average 2A6 and 2A5 and thats it.

Yes.

boy i wish there was something other than 7 flavors of challenger, all equally moddled poorly

2 Likes

i am said friend, yeah fuck no, they are nothing compared to a 2a6/2a7. maybe on par with a 2a5

4 Likes

Political links have a lower priority than technological links when determining which nation gets what as per gaijin.

There are a few weird exceptions however (such as the swiss hunter and indian T-90), all of which have always caused massive arguments.

You’d find a way.

I am a German Main and I hate this.

Now our top tier will also be cluttered with wallet warriors.

To the GB Mains: Sad day for you, but if you really want to play a Leopard, just play Germany

2 Likes

valid point, though a perfect place to fit after the Vickers Mk.7 which is already a Leopard hull and mising a rank 8

2 Likes

Which is what should have happened. 2a4m could easily be replaced.

and they could model CVTs (Challenger 2 has some “CVT gears” real TN54E has 6 forward 2 reverse, in game it has 8 forward 4 reverse, the lower gears are CVT and number is duplicated as such) would help it at lower speeds, and also completely change the type 10

The funny thing is I already did that, but that doesn’t change the fact Germany doesn’t need it at all but Britain really does, easy way to explain why Germany has these second best 11.7 line up Britain has the second worst and at the very least it makes sense that Canada would fight along side Britain over Germany

1 Like

it was a 2a4, modified by canada, for canada

Can you stop lying please? Show me where i said that, I’ve always stated that in this case, Germany needs it because they lack a ~11.0 premium and UK does not.

Because there is a Swedish TT??? What other tanks would they get for top tier? Abrams? No wonder there was always a debate about this tank if this is the kind of arguments you are trying to pull…

Just because its a commonwealth tank does not mean the UK gets it, it can be a justification for the UK to get it yes, but that isn’t always the case and never will be Smin has often said.

1 Like

send us a link for each one fo the 20000 bug reports, i wanna “Store” them

Its not the armour on the hull thats the issue its the additional applique similar to the STRV 122 that causes an autobounce region around the drivers port making oneshots near impossible unless the guys dumb and brings a full ammo load in a pure 1v1 this leopard will outperform every tank at its 11.3 br