Pre-order: F-20A Tigershark

there’s plenty of AI artwork in war thunder

6 Likes

That is not what he is saying. It’s not about the style. It’s about the fact that the shark in the image is not a tiger shark, it’s a random shark with tiger stripes.

That in turn makes it more likely to be ai generated since a human would probably check what a tiger shark looks like first. And just because a style of painting has existed for a long time does not mean an ai can’t replicate it. That is what ai painting tools do, you choose a style and subject and it generates an image.

9 Likes

We’ve got them Star Citizen ship priced jpegs now.

Gaijin when Legatus pack with every premium/pack in the game?

7 Likes

Nice more clueless players in top tier so I can clap them with my Mirages.

3 Likes

if ur trying to deny that theres AI artwork in war thunder you’re cooked

9 Likes

M2k4C gameplay about to be 🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

Art style is not equal to ai. An ai can generate images in any style.

2 Likes

Someone is ridiculous with this price, it’s better to buy a talisman for f15 or f16

1 Like

I just intake art from every decade dating back to the 19th century.

@Necronomica
I haven’t seen any AI art perfectly manage a work to the skill level of a human.

@LamawDoniczce
lolwat? Talismans only get you more RP.
No SL boost, no premium account time, no GE.

nice deflection mate, a tacit admission that they use AI art in war thunder and you can’t deny it

5 Likes

F-5G was. Not the F-20A

Who needs sl LOL, I don’t for example, I don’t need a premium account either, and 75 euros is a lot, too much for that you have a lot of cool games.

1 Like

Next update with ARHs we get rank 9,this indicates it. So all the rank 7 premiums will bought will become useless.

1 Like

$75 is industry-standard, and cheaper than every single hobby related to travel or consumption of liquids.
I’d rather have F-20 than eat out 4 times. Especially since my home cooking’s better and faster anyway.

$75 is industry standard for what exactly lmao

26 Likes

Again with these lies of yours… Industry standard for TRIPLE A GAME is 60€ ffs. 70€ - 90€ for deluxe version.

And another veirdly specific comparison.? Why only consider traveling or drinking, which both are widely known to be expensive?

There are way better hobbies to compare to. Like sports and said art you seem to be so proud of.

9 Likes

Well, a hobby develops you or a game gives you new experiences, and the F20 is one vehicle for some game for 75 eruo, In my country, the conversion rate is about PLN 320, would you pay EUR 320 for premium?, another thing is how people will justify it as you do, for example the yf-23 will cost 100 euros, I wonder if you will still be willing to buy it.m

2 Likes

Leave a colleague, you can see that he has no hobbies or anything like that, sadness

So… Whats the bet that this is just gunna have the same ultra low engine temps the F-5C has?

1 Like

It wasn’t specifically designed for Taiwan,… but ok, bro keep dreammin’.

It was designed to interupt Lockheed Market with it’s F-16.

The job was to make as good and cheaper.
And so Taïwan came in as one of the numereous potential Buyers,… but in no time Taiwan asked for the F-20A to be designed.

2 Likes