In terms of turn performance:
AIM-54A and AIM-54C:
Fakour-90:
In terms of turn performance:
AIM-54A and AIM-54C:
Fakour-90:
Thanks :)
Sometimes I think it’s not just the game that’s biased; the players can be too
Why do those players think that way? I believe every aircraft has its own strengths, weaknesses, and playstyle. That’s what makes the game fun. If we can demonstrate a machine’s capabilities, even a supposedly inferior aircraft can still win in the right hands.
Also, could the problems you’re experiencing be more related to Air RB? There are often too many aircraft in a single match. Things might be very different when compared to Air SB.
I think the only time you will find “balance” is if you play a Custom, where you can kinda-sorta control things. Like with Pubs, you’re having to face everything under the sun, but if you play, say, America vs Russia, you can control a Su-30 vs F-15, or F-16 vs MiG 29.
Did anyone get the pre-order bonus skin?
You only get pre order skins when update goes live.
Someone said they haven’t fixed the speed really according to what the statcard says.
The G-overload though, seems legit.
And for me that was its biggest weakness… if the target just turned the missile went off way too easily (worse than the F90 you show there) .
nice.
Does the AIM 54 C+ have its ECCM ?
Also very nice for this to just appear on the dev server… communication at its finest.
Won’t happen anytime soon.

Wait so the F 14D still is a F14B just with a better radar…
So its still P2W, paying 80 Dollars for a smoll upgrade…
Why would people preorder now ?
Just get the F 18, only plane with AIM 7P at its br making it unique.
Grind out your F 14 B that way, get the AIM 54 C with the extra GE you get from the pack and boom.
F 14 D, just slightly worse, but it did not cost you an extra 80 $.
Why woulld people buy this thing now ?
we shall never know
Balance))))))
I dont think the buff in turn make any difference in a real battle, the main weakness of it is say it’s range, it sucks ass if you dont go Mach 1.5 or something. Like if you launch at 40km, by the time the missile reach the target the only way it will hit is if the target is still 100% front aspect and not manuevering. It loses all of its capability to turn the moment the engine goes out, as it doesnt ever pick up real speed, unlike the fakour.
Finally, the already strong Phoenixes have been nerfed. I hope the Fakours will get a debuff too.

either very dumb/inexperienced or a very dedicated fan.
So the main issue with the Phoenix, its poor acceleration, gets even poorer? Dang
Yes, this is from the datamining dev
Is the F-14D worth getting now, or is it better to wait?
I’d say wait, I just tried it on the dev and it still isn’t very good. Still doesn’t stand a real chance against anything in a higher BR than itself. However I do not know how it would perform on live servers, most people in Dev seem aware on how to easily defeat phoenix (just notch for one sec) I feel like phoenix is just a newbie killer and not really capable of killing anyone remotely competent.