Pray for the snail

!


IMG_20260801_141651|1000x752

Since i started praying for the snail i have been blessed whit good teammates. I recommend doing the same.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll pass. I already have my own God.

6 Likes

Definitely will now

1 Like

No thanks, I am not that crazy

2 Likes

I do 3 times a day, and get awful teammates anyways. How many times are u praying ffs

1 Like

Must pray at least 5 times per day and not touch salt on weekends.

4 Likes

Aw damn…no wonder… :(

1 Like

Pray before every match, just trust

1 Like

It works. I’ve been doing it for about a year now. I haven’t been able to put togther a snail shrine tho

1 Like

Although sometimes the snail decides not to heed your prayers

1 Like

Happens only after you eat salt that day.

2 Likes

That’s why….

1 Like

Yeah had to change my routine.

1 Like

It’s working

1 Like

I won 50% of today’s matches

1 Like

After a long time I win 65% of matches most days

1 Like

Trying to avoid salt and praying even more really works

1 Like

Pray FOR or pray TO?

1 Like

Pray TO the snail FOR the servers

1 Like

Like morning and night. Works. Played 10 match, won 7 with random teammates

1 Like