Potential Chinese Ground Force Additions

what if PGZ04A gets HN-6B (FN-16) as a modification in-game, what do you guys think
image
HN-6B ^
image
HN-6 ^ (boxy seeker section)

7 Likes

Curious, do we know if anyone has made a suggestion to replace our current hq-11 with this varient/make ours a TELAR with and extra launcher? cant seem to find one

There was this heavy APC thing spotted in China next to the T-72 export kit.


T-72 Kit

Spoiler



7 Likes

Also Boxer thing

5 Likes

It does remember me of the type 19
Gk3tjc5XAAAQVU3
640 (1)

4 Likes

I dont mind new tanks with different turret armors added but like copy and paste content is getting old. id rather see paper tanks added than copy and paste

1 Like

there not copy past there domestic upgrade kit project and a modification of a Type 59 hull.

the one i was looking at im cool with overall being added

1 Like

I just hope we get a proper IFV for 9.0-9.7 before the end of the year, is dumb how long does the Chinese tech tree has to wait to receive a necessary addition, now they even have the perfect opportunity to add the ZBL-08 with a similar implementation to the ICVs(Type 24 & Type25)

Regular ZBL-08 goes to the tech tree

And the ZBL-08 with expandable commander surveillance station goes to squad vehicle

6 Likes

so long not adding ZBD-86A, remind me of the meme I made long ago. Both turret and hull are already in game

also, about this thread
CSK-141 with remote controlled Pf-98A rocket launcher
w700d1q75cms

4 Likes

well it is safer and requires very inexpensive machinery so the remote controlled Pf-98A rocket launcher makes sense.

Any info on this vehicle? I came across the image while looking for the ZSD-90 image but I didn’t find a lot of info in the forum where this image was, is it a test vehicle for an unmanned ground vehicle or something?

4 Likes

unknown vehicle, I guess just a test bed based on ZSD-89 with no name. this type remote controlled turret is seen on VP-10, ZBL-08, and could have some relation with VN-1C and CS/VP-16’s turret


006qLVAkgy1ic2nwwmzj1j30hs0buwjp

3 Likes

I went to search a little more about it and I just see it mentioned as Type 85 RCWS
Screenshot_20260909-100103

Sadly that particular gallery of images no longer is accessible but I found it mentioned on this blog:

Type 85 Blog

So unmanned turret but the crew will sit on the hull, could be another potential ifv for the tech tree if more info is found?

Found another article that specifies the test bed was created as a potential export vehicle but aside from specifying that the ATGM is an HJ-73 there’s not a lot really, quite a shame with that 25mm and the ATGM it could have been a good 8.3 IFV option

9G74RJOM4T8E0001
closer look

2 Likes

It is a preceding technology turret for the UW4B turret on the VN1C, but there is no specific information available.

2 Likes

You know I’m really curious as to what gun is it on the VN1C, we’ve seen it a couple times already including on the ZBL221

this is actually the hull’s name, Type 85 AFV

only know it’s a chain gun like bushmaster, nothing else

2 Likes

Maybe the gun is based on the H/PJ17 naval auto cannon
image

Another angle of the ZTZ-96A with APS

went to get a less blurry image!

3 Likes

I have noticed China had made good use of the RC 6 x 6 flat bed. Guess its the ideal work horse.

1 Like