[POLL] Thoughts and Opinions on South Korea and Thailand allocation

Do you have an intention to keep a productive and well-reasoned discussion? Bcz I don’t see any organized statements on your post.

4 Likes

Oh he have issue with Japan alright, he have ISSUES.

See he contracted a disease where he cant die and he sees Japan atrocities against Korea in whole, but can’t do anything about it because he’d be in Harbin if they knew he’s Immortal, so he bid his time and become an angry nationalist in War Thunder Forum™

Yes, it doesn’t matter that NK appears as a Chinese subtree. This is because NK developed with support from the Soviet Union and China and by modifying the technology of the sponsoring countries. SK was also greatly influenced by the United States, and in the case of the K2, it was developed with great reference to the Leclerc, a 3rd generation tank developed at the time. Therefore, I think it is possible for NK vehicles or trees to be added to the Soviet Union and China, SK to the United States, or K2 to France. However, since Japan has no technical and cultural connection with both NK and SK, they cannot agree to enter the subtree within Japan.

10 Likes

As I mentioned above, I am not talking in a geopolitical or nationalist context.

3 Likes

One thing I can say for sure. As long as there are people arguing without respecting each other, it will be too late to see the Korean tree in warthunder in any form. In fact, most of the discussions about Thai tree were so gentlemanly that the proposal was passed to the developers within a few months.

1 Like

DUDE,PLS READ THE TITLE AGAIN!I’M BEGGING U!IT’S JUST “THOUGHTS” ABOUT SK TREE.It would be more appropriate for you to say this to yourself.I don’t give a sh1t about ur what so ever Korean Sub trees. I can accept it even if it belongs to Mars.by the way, I think you attacking other players as a disgusting nationalist right from the start perfectly shows the true nature of the Korean players I met in the game.

1 Like

TRUE.This is the best solution.

This poll is already biased in funneling your choices. Some of us do care, and have other suggestions

3 Likes

Yeah, just shove southeast asia to Japan at this point, get them Su-27MK2, Su-30MKK, MiG-29, Gripen-C, Mirage 2000 5-EDA, Rafale F4, F-5E, A-4E, Avon Sabre, Vampire, Mustang K, IL-10 and shove in Hornet D for good measure and consider F-15EX for futureproofing.

If korea wants to keep their F-15 so bad then so be it, it’s not like SEA doesn’t have the fleet variety of SK anyway.

1 Like

Hmm…French subtree… It may be a K2 tank, but it is inappropriate for the K1 tank, which was called Baby Abe, so I think it is reasonable to release it alone as a squadron or premium equipment like leo 2pl rather than a subtree.

2 Likes

+1
America agrees to Korea being added to France since there is no gap.

1 Like

No reason at all Ukraine cant be part of some other combined tree, and russian players and seethe and cope because frankly, they dont own the game

Would annoy me as a Japan TT player.

I’d rather Japan have no sub tree than have Thailand added to Japan.

If I wanted to play Russian trash vehicles I would grind out Russian TT

4 Likes

French,brand new solution.love it

1 Like

The K1 is based off the Abrams not the Leclerc.

Which is incidentally something S.Korea and Japan have in common. Modifying US designs in their domestic productions

2 Likes

Well, then we don’t see Korean tanks… As a Korean, I would be proud if Korean vehicles appeared, but I am against forcing them into the game, even if it destroys the fun of the game…

5 Likes

I didn’t curse or attack players on this poll plus I clarified I’m not applying any nationalist views on my arguments.

• Putting SK in the Japanese subtree is already invalid
  • Putting it in the US tree is also not going to work, they already have plenty of equipment and even Gaijin is aware of it and avoids any addition of subtree to US Main, and there is a good example of their ethics which is an Israeli Main.
5 Likes

This is exactly what I replied to you 28 minutes ago.Thank you for your participation.

Anything but US subtree, that’s all. literally all that I ask.

Yes, that’s why K1 is called Baby Abrams :) And it is true that Japan and Korea developed it under the influence of Abe, but since they each developed to suit their own environments, I don’t think there is much of a technological connection between them. Just as the Soviet Union and the United States, which absorbed German rocket engine technology after WW2, do not currently have the same rocket structure.

4 Likes