[POLL] Removing the AIM-9M From the F-15A Baz and lowering its BR

Give F-15A AIM-7P and Baz Python 4s ye then they are just fine at 12.7 alongside the Flankers

i know i know mate but we must be realistic here the AAM-3 is better and more modern than the missiles with IRCCM we have right now.

1 Like

they could add the AIM-7MH or P to the american F-15 and upgrade the Baz to Baz Meshupar adding the Python-4 and just leave the Baz (Baz Meshupar) with the 7Ms because israel never used 7MHs o 7Ps and i think it would be more fair.

I don’t see how removing the AIM-9Ms would make it a better BVR fighter. The F-15 is not a good dog fighter when compared to what it can face in various BRs from 11.0 to 12.3. This aircraft essentially relies on its missiles, whether to be close or medium range. Removing a core missile of the F-15 would simply remove a part of this aircraft’s strength.

I don’t think the F-15C is necessary for Israel, as the Python would be pretty definitively the best IR missile in the game

is not necesary for israel?? but is necessary for USA? OK Bruv…

the F-15 Baz need to be upgrade to Baz Meshupar to carry the Python-4s soo… the Baz Meshupar is an Upgrade F-15A to C standards its a C but is not a C is like the MSIP upgrade for the F-15A but is an own israeli program.

1 Like

I never said the US should get the C. It probably will next patch but for now the A with 7Ps is just fine.
And the Baz A isn’t incapable of carrying Python 4s. It just lacks the HMD to offbore queue them.

Not removed AIM-9M but replace by AIM-9G

Change stock Air-to-Air Missile 2x AIM-9G. but actually F-15A/B Baz never employed AIM-7M ?

actually the Python-4s can be lauched without HMD.

Baz deployed with both Python-4 and Aim-7 sparrows.

2 Likes

In the future I hope gajin add F-15C with IR Python 3 & Python 4, BVR AIM-7M sparrow & AIM-120B AMRAAM, and located after F-15A

Speed… Pure and simple. The F-15 is the fastest jet in game by quite a significant margin. It is already going to be impossible to fight in downtiers as it is (Think the same as F-104 or lightning currently, but with BVRs). Lowering its BR, is just insane.

Here’s why I say no: the F-15 Baz already has the python 3. If the AIM-9M is removed everyone will just use the python 3 and with this missile the F-15 should still be at the same BR. Overall I still think the F-15A and Baz should be 12.3 if nothing changes.

im going to say no because regardless f4s and mig23s and lower DO NOT need ot be facing off against a f15 of any type its not fair its radar is extremely powerful and not the easiest to notch and putting it against F4s, Mig23s, Mig21s and lower. its just not fair even if you nerf its sidewinders to aim9js or hs and give it aim7fs or e-2s

Sorry i can not and will not agree to this

i love when people talks about the Python-3 like if its a milagrous missile when is not XD actually it has more lower % of kill than the 9M haha, the Python-3 doesnt have IRCCM is easy to avoid with flare even more easy to avoid than the 9L, is just a 9L with the PL-5B acceleration with just more Gs.

1 Like

Source?

They have the exact same flare resistance and the Python 3 is actually underperforming

well the BAZ has pythons which should grant its 12.3 title so taking AIM-9M wont change that and will only make the BAZ worse

bro what source you new xD? i use all the missile in game and i can say the 9M have more % of kill than the Python-3 i perfectly now what the Python-3 is and how it should perform and how it performs in real life.

the Python-3 is performing like is suposed to perform is just limited by the lack of IRCCM.