Polish armored-forces

Hi, it would be geat to see polish tech tree in WT. I think Poland deserve it’s own tree due to growing up it’s armored forces power. In a few years, Poland wil have more than 1000 modern tanks:
-K2 Black Panther x1000(180 in standard version and 720 in K2PL version)
-Leopard 2PL/A5/A6 x249
-M1A1 Abrams x116
-M1A2 SepV3 Abrams x250
Poland also donated hundreds of T-72 and PT-91.
Ofcourse, there is many other machines.
It would be a great gift for polish players in gratitude for the selfless help of our society in Ukraine.

10 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

If you want to suggest a Polish Armoured TT, try suggesting some unique Polish vehicles and unique Polish variants/mods of existing vehicles

3 Likes

Here is some from both the Interwar period and after WWII

7TP

TK-3

KTO Rosomak

SMK Rak

Borsuk IFV

Lozara SPAA: A Gepard Turret on a T-72M chassis

BWP 40: Polish upgrade of the BMP-1 with a 40mm autocannon, Poland also did other upgrades to their BMP-1’s & 2’s including variants with the HITFIST turret, a OCWS turret and a variant with the 60mm cannon, the same one found on the AUBL-74/HVG

Krab SPG

I’ll post some more later unless somebody else does it

4 Likes

That’s great!I hope see in the game K-2 black panther🔥

1 Like

BWP-2000: This is an IFV that is supposed to replaced the BMP-1 however it was ultimately rejected, It was equipped with a 60mm cannon and TOW ATGM’s

Wilk 105: Essentially the Polish version of the Event Patria AMV with the 105mm

Sopel

Stalagamit

2 Likes

Ah yes.

The Polish L3/33

3 Likes

Correct and the thing is that there is multiple variants of the TK tankettes that can be added alongside the 20mm autocannon variant like a variant with a 37 & 47mm anti-tank cannons

1 Like

Poland doesn’t use M1A1’s but M1A1FEP’s, three letter difference but a substantial difference in armor, firepower and performance.

1 Like

Didn’t know that.

This isn’t TK-3 but TKS