This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
who is wolfman
You do know you can DM staff?
And without any evidence anything you say has no meaning
oh a mod nvm I dont feel like upsetting a mod I don’t even know or care about just talk to… oh wait nobody yea…
tbh I could care less I’m on console a game master doesnt bother me idc if I get banned on chat and using Reddit is NEVER a good source but I will say this guy has racked up the Thanos status

why are you here then
is that the guy that runs all the in game chatrooms?
yes he abuse his powers all day long and he have done so from the beta
I dont use the chatrooms so i wouldnt know.
If there is a genuine issue then private message one of the main moderators with the evidence
wont help last time i did saw him abuse i did reporte him and i got 30 days chat ban and reson abuse of ingame report system he is toxic if he cant get his way no matter what he bans ppl
if you have evidence then people like smin should be able to help
no need as i said in top try goggle his name an all the proff you want is right ther
There’s a place for this:
Who is who and Reporting Procedure - #4
@Schindibee Do you mind taking care of the rest of this?
no this is the place dont tryt to hide the face that you keep your hand over his abuse