Please stop maliciously targeting my personal account

Firstly, I am a green player who only plays aerial combat history. Since March this year, my account has been maliciously targeted and treated differently by your server. I keep losing every day, yes, winning or losing is normal. At first, I thought it was a normal game, but after a week, I still lost. Later, I checked my teammates and found that all of them were novice accounts below level 100. I won’t even talk about it, why are these new accounts with a win rate of less than 40%, and even the official servers assigned to many of my AI teammates. This state lasted for a month. My personal total win rate has dropped from 53% to 52%, and my monthly win rate has dropped from 56% to the current 41%. Yes, I have lost 170 games in this month, losing every day. I want to change this situation. I have been playing with both low-level and top-level planes, but no matter how I play, I will always be divided into rooms+1. Even if I can kill 5 enemies in each game, I still cannot change the battle situation and still lose. Later on, I realized that it wasn’t my fault, it was your malicious behavior targeting my account. It’s really disgusting. Please stop this malicious behavior.

4 Likes

Some serious main character energy with this one 😂

25 Likes

This one reeks of sweat

6 Likes

Lmfao this can’t be real

3 Likes

What.

… This is a late April Fool’s joke, right?

5 Likes

10 Likes

Yes, when you reach the top 5000 rankings, you will feel the malice of the server. This is not a joke.

Do you actually think someone at Gaijin is pulling the strings in the matchmaker to hurt your K/D?

Buddy, you aren’t the main character and are most likely playing vehicles at a BR which are susceptible to uptiers.

6 Likes

This is an account that has been playing for 10 years, only playing aerial combat. Even the dumbest person can become more flexible. This is not the reason for malicious control by the official server. As long as your account can reach the top few thousand, you will be treated differently by the server. I don’t care if the server matches me with a+1 weight, what I care about is if the server matches me with the real player.

Hey Siri, what is confirmation bias?

8 Likes

Its true, The Rothschild family is paying gaijin to screw with you ! its a known fact

4 Likes

Also, I suggest you check out r/ImTheMainCharacter.

3 Likes

This is an account that has been playing for 10 years, only playing aerial combat. Even the dumbest person can become more flexible. This is not the reason for malicious control by the official server. As long as your account can reach the top few thousand, you will be treated differently by the server. I don’t care if the server matches me with a+1 weight, what I care about is if the server matches me with the real player.

You seriously overestimate how much Gaijin cares about any individual account. If you think Gaijin cares about your account specifically, you have no idea how games companies work.

4 Likes

Second time you’ve said this.

1 Like

Then tell me how to solve it, I’m losing every day. Are you saying that a player who has played 10 games is getting worse and worse? This is not the first time it has appeared. I can even predict the win or loss from the national camp configuration by clicking on the tab to see my own configuration. Many times, I just force myself to withdraw. I can’t bear it anymore before coming here to post a question.

What BR and nation are you playing.

(If you’re constantly loosing then blame your team and the composition it’s made of. Just focus on getting as many kills as you can and move on)

2 Likes

I am an all air combat player, I know what you said. I have tried everything, it’s useless. According to them, am I becoming increasingly stupid as a player who has been playing for 10 years? This is obviously impossible, I can even tell the outcome of the entire game from the national camp and the allocation ratio.

chat is this real

3 Likes