Please put the real HUD of the F-16C block 50, the current radar weapon view indicator does not help at all

Please put the real HUD of the F-16C block 50, the current radar weapon view indicator does not help at all
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-09 150637

2 Likes

It already is tho…

1 Like

What you have right now works good enough and looks near enough right compared to IRLL. Would kinda prefer they finish other aircraft first. Like the Sea Harrier FA2 which has nothing. No functional cockpit HUD at all at the moment as its just a C&P from the Harrier Gr3.

No, not at all, if you play SIM try to hit the cannon shots so you can see that you don’t hit a single one, the enemy plane practically has to be very close for the HUD to work well, and the aiming point is necessary to hit the target. shot at more than 200 meters

1 Like

I agree that it prioritizes the planes that do not have them, I only emphasize that it can be improved because it affects the game in SIM a little since the radar sight is used a lot

But you don’t understand, America must be perfect in sim before all else.

Yeah, this is true.

War thunder taking care of sim requests

Spoiler

bear-in-the-big-blue-house-taking-out-the-trash

The only playable thing in US currently is SIM, RGB better not to mention it, ARB is quite even because it is mixed

America gets some of the easiest shit to use. Boringly so.

Like, mention them, tell me the easy things about the Americans that Gajin made effective, mention those things to me

If you need me to do that, nothing I say will influence your opinion, as it flies in the face of objective reality.

It is not a question of opinion or taste, but rather that Gaijin talks a lot about realism and does not implement many of the real things at all, and when he realizes that he has to change it, it takes him years.