Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

it really isnt, it has far better dogfighting capabilities than a tornado and ive played both. 109 games in teh british tornado and have 110 kills to 91deaths.

the F14 in 131 games ive got 198 kills to just 105 deaths. and i only take 2 pheonix.

the plane is seriously fantastic it has a good FM and has good dog fighting capabilites.

Is there no change to F8U-2…?
He has more countermeasures than his peer Mirage 3C, and also has 4 AIM 9Ds.
Is it really still 10.0?

5 Likes

F-20Ass Tigershit needs to go down

4 Likes

did you also see what i said about the chieftains? the mk10 chieftains going to go to 9.3 while no other chieftain moves

I also think that MIG-23M and others at 11.3 should stay at that BR. They are already doing there okey, and 10 jets fighting the those, will be the true hell

cuz US mains stupid

2 Likes

apperently not the F104A/C, mig19s etc either.

RB, F-20A Tigershark, 11.7>12.7 Reason: Very lacklustre armament for the BR and low survivability.

tankers became so stupid that they now cannot even shoot down 1940s plane from ads

2 Likes

Fair point but 7.7 seems a bit low

for the char 25t?? it used to be 7.3 when i first started. why it sits at teh same BR now as the AMX30 is beyond me.

2 Likes

Air RB, AMX A-1A. 11.3 > 10 7.
Please take a closer look at the premium AMX. Its bombload and performance are the same as the tech tree one, while the guns are worse 90% of the time and the missiles are arguably worse. While the MAA1 Piranhas have great overload and are all-aspect, the range is much shorter and they have very lttle flare resistence. While AIM 9Ls can reliably ignore poorly dropped flares, the MAA1s will go for any they see. Besides that, a subsonic really suffers at its BR range. We have all aspect missiles as low as 10.3, so while a single BR step drop would be a start, 2 steps to 10.7 wouldnt be too much.

6 Likes

Idk. I just find French annoying when I’m not the France player LMAO

genuinely that means even my 8.0 lineup for britain isnt safe from all aspect missile slinging SPAA xD what will my meteor do against a dang imp

I dont understand the Challanger BRs. Sure their reolad is good but now so is almost all the tanks. Armor wise, they are just as bad as the Abrams, worse firepower then ther T series, worse mobility then the Merkavas. They dont desrve to be at the same BR as other tanks.

1 Like

the char25t at 8.0 is incredibly sad, i still keep it in my lineup but its APHE is absolutely pathetic 209 mm of flat pen, and sure it can flank, but then youre also against MBTs and 9.0 quite often which is more mobile, or equally mobile MBTs with 105mm stablised dart throwing cannons.

1 Like

GRB-CV90120-11.7<11.3

The CV90120 should stay at where it was at 11.3 it has high mobility, thermals, and a decent round but has no armor. The round would be similar to other rounds at the br and wouldn’t be hard to destroy as it has no armor and there isn’t really any other light tanks at those higher brs.

RB - breda 501 - leave at 4.7
This spg is very mediocre, the turret rotates poorly, there is no armor or survivability against all enemies. now it will fall to such monsters as tiger e, centurion, m109, etc. she is not competitive with them at all and must remain at 4.7.

1 Like

they literally have 0 armour i was in them earlier today and had a t80U cut clean through the left turret cheek cause he hit the area to where the dorchester meets up and it went clean through n one tapped xd

1 Like

If you die to a sea vixen after the nerfs your either 100% unaware or a vautour ii

1 Like