Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

ARB, F-J(UK). 12 > 11.3
Reasoning: Completely uncompetitive with its peer at the same BR, the F-4S. Inferior weapons, handling & radar.

8 Likes

I was lumping them all in as they largely have the same performance (exact same engine, small airframe changes) and identical armament.

Of course I can do that as well.

quick question, would a “Challenger 2 (all)” post be valid or would it need a post for every vehicle in the family?

1 Like

Simulator, Ariete (plane). 9.3 > 10.0.
Reasoning: Either correct the infinite energy UFO flight model or raise BR.

6 Likes

hey stona, no sim battle change?

2 Likes

Plane Ariete to 9.0 please in Realistic and Ground Realistic Battles

2 Likes

Decompress the BRs again. many 13.0 and 13.3s shouldnt be going down compared to the 13.7s that should be going up ideally to 14.3 across the board.

6 Likes

I think we should also reduce the combat rating of the f-20 from 12.7 to 12.3 in realistic battles

2 Likes

Regular f14a and f14b shouldn’t have gone up, and now that the AIM is 11.7 will it get a better shell like the 2PL did?

1 Like

A6M3 Model 22 Ko: 5.0 → 4.7

Same reasons as above:

18 Likes

Ground realistic, Chieftain Mk10 Don’t change its battle rating and keep 9.0. Khalid is already 9.3 with way better engine and way better forward and reverse speed 37kmh over 12kmh reverse 20hp/ton ratio over 13.3 hp/ton of Mk.10. Also Mk.10 is not the greatest tank anyway very held back by a bad mobility so should stay. Redid for proper format.

25 Likes

Realistic, Leopard 2A7V. 12.0 > 12.3. The 2A7V is one of the most dominant vehicles at top-tier and far outclasses other MBTs at the same BR, like the 2A5 and 2A6. Notably, its far better armour. There should be further separation of the best top-tier MBTs from the others.

18 Likes

A6M5: 5.0 → 4.7

Same reasons as above

14 Likes

A6M5 Ko: 5.0 → 4.7

Same reasons as above

19 Likes

Chieftain Mk.10 should stay the same or be converted to a Mk.11 with thermals.

It used to be good back in the day but now with all the new stuff its not as competitive, giving it thermals would help it it a lot

28 Likes

Overall great changes, 9.3 may now be playable

Couple things though

oh great ill have to make a good few messages

[GRB] VFM5 shouldn’t go up, it was fine at 9.3 and it would become the only 9.7 of the tech tree, leaving it with exactly no lineup.

11 Likes

Please use one per post. It’s really much easier to track.

3 Likes

Realistic, Leopard 2A7HU. 12.0 > 12.3. The 2A7HU is one of the most dominant vehicles at top-tier and far outclasses other MBTs at the same BR, like the 2A5 and 2A6. Notably, its far better armour. There should be further separation of the best top-tier MBTs from the others.

Same reasons as for 2A7V, Strv 122B+ and T-90M for which separate comments exist.

17 Likes

Tier change Firebrand TF. I - T. II > T. III

Got moved down removing an option for dailies in the British Tree, especially for Torpedo tasks. It’s the same BR as the Firefly I so why not the same Tier as well?

4 Likes

GRB, KF-41 10.7 > 10.7. It was uncompetitive since its introduction, being large in size with mediocre weaponry & mobility. Active protection system has never worked properly.

14 Likes