Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

Suggestion:

M1A1 AIM: gets KEW-A2.

M1A1 HC and Click-Bait are getting M829A2 at the same BR; there’s no reason for M1A1 AIM not to get the historical and equivalent KEW-A2 choice.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Elbjvv2tjRYq

52 Likes

Ground Realistic Battle, Leopard 2A7HU, 12.0(as proposed) > 12.3, give it its D-Tech Hull armor, it is better than some top tier MBT from other tech tree, so it should be at least a step br above them and use this opportunity to also fix its armor

it is basically a 2a7v so yea should be the same

11 Likes

GRB Challenger 2 BN 12.0 > 11.7, this is probably the worst top tier vehicle it is slow, poor round, mediocre armor compared to something like a Leopard 2. Its inferior to even mediocre top tier vehicles like Leclerc or Abrams.

21 Likes

The F-14B could get it’s 9M now i suppose

22 Likes

3TD is dead, imo every other challenger is better apart from maybe TES and OES

5 Likes

I know it’s some high tier decompression but I don’t really think the CR2s deserve to go up, the main advantage of the 5s reload is being diluted even more with the Merkava changes while the downside of the 4 round ready rack remains, and L27A1 is still a fairly mid round for the BR.

The large weakspots are obviously still there, along with the relatively poor mobility which is exacerbated by the heavy add-on which offers virtually no benefit against kinetic and tandem weapons.

I don’t mind the Black Night and CR2E going up as much, as the former has the benefit of the APS, better thermals, and isn’t bogged down with add-on; the latter has very good mobility thanks to the 1500hp engine, which removes one of the largest downsides of the family.

9 Likes

exactly why im bringing it back alive

1 Like

Sorry, what? Why is the Bearcat going down to 4.7(!!!) where it’ll be the same br as Fw 190 A-5s which it outperforms in EVERY REGARD?

43 Likes

it wasn’t used by the us that’s why it didn’t get it(the new shell) (likely they don’t have info on the kew-2), but as to why its getting bumped that’s still a mystery

1 Like

Can we see gen 2s on other m1a1s??? maybe that’s why the AIM doesn’t get kewa2 bc its better in that way.

4 Likes

All Leclercs will go to 12.0 without any buffs. This is wrong.

36 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT

Hi, I’m sorry, but I had to ask.
Are there any plans to give Leclerc a new round?

23 Likes

also the hull armor is broken

2 Likes

Air RB, AMX A-1A . 11.3 > 10.3. The AMX A-1A is in it’s weaponry no better than the A-10A or the SU-25K. In fact, it compares relatively well to the A-10A when playin in Air RB(!). Putting it at 11.3 where you’re dealing with Radar Missiles and continuous uptiers makes the plane currently unplayable.

22 Likes

Hello

This isn’t planned currently. All top tanks are moving up. Not just the Leclercs. This is part of an expansion in BRs for ground forces.

9 Likes

M163, Hovet - 7.7>8.3
Instead of lower BR for radar SPAAs it should increase. I don’t think it’s a good idea to throw this in battles with prop planes. Same with ZSU-37-2, it have criminally low BR for what it capable. 95% of planes can’t do nothing to this SPAAs, it’s basically untouchable. High rate of fire, radar guidance, and slow korean-era planes with dumb bombs - sounds very balanced to me.

10 Likes

Ground RB, SIDAM Mistral. 9.7 → 9.3. The SIDAM Mistral is not competitive as a 9.7 SPAA. It has no radar (which is a huge downside), no thermals to spot aircraft, mediocre missiles, HE shells with no range and extremely limited AP ammo. It would fit the 9.3 lineup nicely.

19 Likes

realistic, turan II. 2.3>3.0. The gun got buffed to 44mm flat pen to 72 (with a massive ammount of tnt), and it’s completely overpowered now (especially compared to all the other 2.3 italian vehicles from the same BR). I love it, but it has to go where it belongs.

3 Likes

M1A1 AIM ingame is the Australian one, which uses KEW-A2:

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Elbjvv2tjRYq

14 Likes

The Fox shares a main gun with the Warrior, yet there’s no mention of changes to the Warrior’s ammunition. Will the Warrior also be included in the APDS recalculation or is it solely affecting the Fox?

30 Likes