Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

?!?!?!?!!? abrams with worse armor and worse round are going up??? but not the t80u from wish and the t80b

54 Likes

Holy god.

13.0 is getting more and more crazy. we’re getting more beast into this range.

7 Likes

Naval - HMS Mohawk 4.7 >4.3

The other Tribal classes (Haida and Eskimo) are 4.3 but Mohawk remains at 4.7. She has an extra main turret but worse AA to compensate. Right now she’s simply not worth playing when at the same BR you have the Battle and Daring classes.

12 Likes

(realistic) m1a1 HC 11.7> 11.3 due to it only having 1st gen Thermals (I believe, but it does have the blurry thermals) and its lackluster hull armor (all abrams) and vulnerable breech and turret drives.

10 Likes

i mean radar missles

1 Like

Idk, with F14’s absolutely massacring it’s bracket with buffed Phoenixes and Fakours, finally having them go up one single step so they’re no longer harassing aircraft that don’t even have RWR’s, I don’t think this constitutes giving them MUCH better missiles as well.

26 Likes

Give Leopard 2A4M DM53 or it’s just a worse 2PL at the same BR

20 Likes

ZSU-23-4M4 - 9.3 > 10.0
LAV-AD analogue but for some reason two steps lower br. It shoots down planes which doesn’t have countermeasures, RWR or maneuvrability to dodge missiles. This is too OP for such low br.

28 Likes

why isnt the Kfir kanard going down with the J35XS its so bad with only 2 aim9g’s

24 Likes

There’s a lot more to overall performance than just the 2 AIM7M’s the MLU carries

2 Likes

Why F8F-1 got decreased again? It’s literally unfair

20 Likes

GRB, Leopard 2A5 12.0 > 11.7, when we asked for top tier decompression for ground this is one of the examples that was brought up. 2A5 has worse armor, worse round and worse thermals than 2A7V it should be a lower BR.

31 Likes

R-27ER+R-73(and lul, way more of them) is way deadlier, at least against players

5 Likes

Air RB, F-20A . 12.7 > 12.3. Reasoning: The AIM-7F/AIM-9L combo is not suitable for the regular Matchmaker bumps in to 13.0 and higher. Facing Fox-3s is also rather unpleasent in a modified F-5.

18 Likes

So… are you guys not doing SB anymore? Jeyhsas

16 Likes

Ground Realistic Battle, Leopard 2A7V, 12.0(as proposed) > 12.3, give it its D-Tech Hull armor, it is better than some top tier MBT from other tech tree, so it should be at least a step br above them and use this opportunity to also fix its armor

13 Likes

(In realistic mode:)
How come the F-16A is at the same BR when all other F-16A’s are going down?
they will now be at the same BR (12.7) but the F-16A doesn’t have any radar missiles and only AIM-9L.
doesn’t make sense to me.

21 Likes

Likely because it can still bomb bases easily enough so the efficiency of it hasn’t been effected by the original br changes like the j35xs has been

I’ve not really noticed a difference to my grind with it, whereas with the j35xs it became something I put on the back burner for a while

3 Likes

Challenger 3 TD - Reload rate should go down to 5s aced too as with other tanks, the gun is the only thing good about it

38 Likes

Chieftain mk10 going up in BR is insane, it needs to get L23A1 (It’s actual shell not the fake L23 it has rn)

40 Likes