Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

R-60M and R-3R aren’t that good so, I don’t see any problems for having same BR with J-7D.

2 Likes

What can vixen do against enemy in 1v1? Literally nothing, its a rat because it can literally do nothing but that, and how the hell can vixen harass 8.0 if it literally never gets downtiered to 8.0? Downtiers on 8.7 is almost a myth, instead 8.7 players gets to face off su-7’s and pencils. (and vixen even with its rattish style, cant do ANYTHING to fend them off.) Vixen used to be good before the nerf of all aam’s drag because you could sling red tops from 2,3km radius and easily get a kill, now you cant even do that from 1,5km radius, they effectively killed vixen and now its going 9.0 for no reason.

2 Likes

Haha yeah, it’s kind of a lot, but call me ambitious.
Besides, that’s not even all the changes I have in mind, just the most egregiously unbalanced vehicles; I decided not to completely clog up the forums with my recommendations. Arcade balance can be really wonky because I think Gaijin focuses mostly on RB, so there’s a lot to improve upon.

Hello, this is my proposal!
Air Realistic, A32A 9.0 > 8.7

Reasoning: An strike aircraft that is too slow at this BR, it never outruns anything, remember this is the earliest Lansen, it has good ordinance and I think that’s what puts him at 9.0 (Ground battles, but that’s something you guys seem to be working since the br split).

Even fully spaded it gets outrun by it’s allies and can’t even touch bases, even in downtiers there’s more planes that get the units before it (if they have airspawn) it has to wait for bases to respawn, so ground strike, as the aircraft class says must be the best option?? Yes and No. It has good guns for this, but it isn’t fast enough to defend itself after a first attempt to strike. It gets uptiered too often and all transonic aircraft just bump it out of the sky, and it has no flares, only chaff… The only reliable defense is to go head on and that’s not optimal.
Thanks!

4 Likes

But that’s what the main strategy is to forget after shooting. Especially the parkour90 is faster than any missile, so it’s fully operational at BR13.3 And you don’t have to upgrade your arm because you already have good proximity and long-range armament

Air Realistic battles, J21A1 4.3 > 3.7

Reasoning: Yes, it has good guns, but they aren’t that useful if they can’t aim at a target that is above him by far, it meets all kind of interceptors if you even try to climb, which are faster and climb back better, it’s useless to try to face them, and playing it at deck level is asking to get boom n zoomed by almost anything, it needs energy but it can’t get it cuz it overheats way too fast, yes it’s accurate I guess but even on MEC the aircraft burns in less than 20 seconds almost just after take off, and the airframe doesn’t help.
I’d keep it at his current BR if it had an interceptor airspawn, even when there’s something like the XP50 out there which are way better planes, but that’s just an idea I had, not related to BR changes only.
Thanks!

5 Likes

Aside from the highly held T80UD, which has a rate of fire of 6.1s, the rest of the MBT tanks with a rate of fire lower than the Leopard 2A4 mostly have mechanical ammo racks, which have obvious stability compared to manual loading, and do not cause a reduction in loading speed due to crew deaths.
As for the maneuverability perspective, in terms of the current gaijin map design, the thrust-to-weight ratio of Leopard 2A4 seems to be difficult to play its advantages, and it is often at the same time as the main battle tank of the Huayo series with a low thrust-to-weight ratio

1 Like

Also, it having half as many spikes as the Freccia which has always been 1 BR step lower than it. Even if they keep it at 10.7 it still probably wouldn’t be very good, it would need more missiles to even be a viable alternative.

Please set L26 as default round for British top 120mm rifled guns. Save the Challys, they are dying.

2 Likes

Air Realistic Battles, A28B 8.0 > 7.7.
Reasoning: This maybe is not a rare request. It’s too slow, it faces aircraft faster by far in uptiers, even at 8.0, has good guns and a good turnrate but if your enemy is faster it doesn’t matter they can just leave, turning better it’s not that useful when they have way more energy.
Thanks!

3 Likes

The t80 ud has a 6.5 s reload you can a lower reload on the leopard by upgrading the crew to expert,

It doesnt all that i mentioned before use an human loader.

Again the leopard has one of the best maneuverability around this br, this is a fact, you can stop with this bs, as tanks with a lower ratio are way more affected by map designs as they get to good positions later.

T-64(all), T-80B: Reload time should reduce to 6.5s for the autoloader’s configuration.

1 Like

But the F-14B doesn’t have that missile and yet is being moved up the highest. It doesn’t need to be at 13.0. It has Aim-54A/Cs and 9Ls. That’s it. Going against 27ERs (same speed as the Falkor), R-73s, R-77s, AIM-120s, Magic 2s, MIKA’s, etc. The change literally makes no sense other than to just gimp US top-tier for the sake of gimping.
If it’s going up, give it better weapons to justify it. Else it’s just an asinine move.

1 Like

GRB, T-72AV(TURMS-T), 10.3>10.0
It’s very hard to compete Leopard2A4, M1 and other over 10.3 vehicles with unreliable armor and poor mobility.

Many 10.3 are going up to 10.7, it should be fine at 10.3

Actually, I only want the Iranian F-14A to go up

With the J8F being 13.0? Yeah no.

It has amraams? It stays 13.0+

GRB, EC-665 Tiger UHT. 11.7>11.0.
EC-665 Tiger UHT, compared with Tiger HAD Block 2 of the same type:
EC-665 Tiger UHT lacks A gun turret and only has ATAS with poor performance than Mistral. Meanwhile, PARS 3LR with worse performance than Spike ER, and HOT3 cannot be compared with AGM114K.
This undoubtedly further limits the performance of UHT.
Based on the comparison between EC-665 Tige UHT and Tiger HAD Block 2,
I believed EC-665 Tige UHT should be lower than 11.7

At the same time, let’s use the MH-60(11.3) and AH-60(11.3) for reference:
The MH-60 has only 16 AGM114Ks and two fixed miniguns
The AH-60 not only has 16 better performance spike ers, but also has a 20mm gun 360° turret.
Based on the above status quo, it has been proved that GAIJIN considers:

AGM114K+ Fixed forward 7.62mm minigun = Spike ER+20mm gun 360° turret.

So let’s go back to EC-665 Tiger UHT (11.7) and EC-665 Tiger HAD (11.0),
EC-665 Tiger UHT only has long range 3 and Stinger, and lacks machine guns/cannons;
EC-665 Tiger HAD had the AGM114K, the Mistral and the 20mm gun 360° turret.

Based on the comparison of MH60 and AH60,
I think EC-665 Tiger UHT has good reason to have the same 11.0 weight as EC-665 Tiger HAD

8 Likes

Moka is just coping that he will now have to use his brain to play the F-14s.

2 Likes

go start a battle and you’ll see those t80/72 arive the base as fast as leopard, but not just looking at those numbers.
Maneuverability depends on much more than the thrust-to-weight ratio, including transmission performance and the coefficient of friction between the track and the ground