Planned Battle Rating changes for April 2024

Actually, thats a thought. AMX going to 10.7 makes absolutely no sense currnetly. Unless its going to have a GRB rating of 10.3 next update and 10.7 rating in ARB.

1 Like

Without fire and forget, Z-10 should be nowhere near 11.7. It is arguably the worse AGM, and only compensated by a very effective antiair. Its mobility and cannon is also questionably subpar in self defense.

Additionally, stop mythifying russian designs. They are not a huge problem.

I think they might have bodged the Ju-288C problem.

Every game ive done of late in a 5.7 spitfire, where Id normally just face a wall of Ju-288Cs. Im now usually fighting a random mix of nations with a random mix of nations. Which is a shame they got rid of the historical teams, but no more 288C spam. At least from what I saw

2 Likes

M41D > 7.7

Although it does get thermals, lrf, and apfsds, its performance is quite lackluster, and even most mbts surpass ita mobility

Mi-28N is all the way at 11.0. I am not saying that all of them are broken, just that Vikhirs are a problem, and their guns are great, anti-air missiles aren’t too bad, and their survivability / top speed are good.

I agree with you, but the fact is, it’s a less maneuverable Z-19 but with a chin-mounted gun. Although the chin-mounted gun is one of the worst, it’s better than nothing. It could probably be at the same BR as the Z-19 (just because it trades its maneuverability for the chin-mounted gun, but having access to 16x TY-90s is great.
The AKD-10s accelerate worse than the AKD-9s, but have 2km extra range. (Almost anything can hit the Z-10 first if they see it, but hellfires are less reliable in terms of hitting the target).

I think they see the a6 tram at 10.3 and think: hmm better performances and loadout so 10.7 it is, which is fair i guess but is it worth destroying the 10.3 lineup for italy tho?

Z-9WA > 10.3

Although it does get powerful AAMs and ATGMs, the targeting system is not (in game) equipped with tracking equipment, making those atgms semi useless at range. Another factor is that having a powerful air defense should not equate to such a high br, this thing released at 9.7, and now it is 10.7 with excellent a2a but horrible a2g.

If you think about it, it’s a mobile and flying strela with the capacity to do anti-tank stuff. It’s reasonable at 10.3 but 10.7 seems fair (even though the addition of AKD-9s to it is almost useless due to the fact that it doesn’t get IRST tracking)

Gaijin brought it to 8.0 but forgor they nerfed low caliber apdsfs to the ground lol

I can agree, but you also have to take that things stock grind into account, 4 slow atgms with only 4 km range, which is easy pickings for any 10.7~ spaa

I would argue they should just give it tracking and leave it at 10.7. There is no 10.3 lineup for China anyway, so it wouldn’t change anything to bring it’s BR down to 10.3.

1 Like

Yes, it was unpleasant when I grinded it out (even to the point of GEing modifications to get the TY-90s), but the stock grind shouldn’t change the BR of a vehicle.

(CN) SA.342L Gazelle > 8.3

I don’t know how people think this thing is equal to the Z-11WA, its arguably worse in every aspect except mobility. It does not have the performance to be a 8.7, and also, something needs to be done about modification grind for helicopters.

2 Likes

It is clear that we have our own opinions, and i agree with yours, although also as Wiese said, without it getting tracking it should go to 10.3, but if it receives tracking it should stay at 10.7

tbf 16x TY-90s is just overkill. Even if you have to throw two per enemy plane, there likely won’t even spawn enough planes to warrant that much AA ordinance.
Not to mention at that BR, jets usually either fly very high up, where you can’t go in a Z-10 without being shot down by SPAA, or they come in so low you’ll have a hard time hitting them because your TY-90s will pull into the ground trying to intercept them.

1 Like

The IRST tracking would make the AKD-9s a lot more viable, so I guess I can see where your stance is.

I’ve moved the Z-10 to 11.7 in my list after thinking about it.

100% agreed on SA.342L!

I don’t see why you’d put Z-19 above the hellfire helis though, AKD-9 are just so much worse, and like I said, the TY-90s aren’t that big of a boon at toptier anymore. Z-10 at least gets AKD-10, so I can kiiiinda accept it even though I don’t really see the point there either.

People hate TY-90s at 10.0 so much that they forgot how little relevancy they have for 11.7. Chances are you get shot down by SPAA or an enemy fighter before any TY-90 can reach you.