People interested in finding a squadron, let us all know in this thread

Until they set up a proper “looking for squadron” section again, people looking for a squadron can let squadron recruiters know in this thread so we can forum-message you. Useful info:

• Type of squadron you’re looking for (Competitive, casual, etc.)
  • Modes you play (AB/RB/SB)
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most (Air/Ground/Navy)
  • Preferred nations (USA, Germany, etc)
  • Preferred game servers (NA / EU / RU / SA)
  • Your age (Some squadrons do have age requirements or limits set in place by those who run the squadron)
  • Preferred language (This would be useful to those who may communicate in languages other than English)
  • Preferred controller type (Mouse + Keyboard, Joystick, Controller/Gamepad, Etc)
  • Timezone / available playing times (Sometimes more active and squadron battle based squadrons will look for this information)
  • Preferred communication platform (Teamspeak, Discord, Skype, etc… this information is useful for anyone, especially when communication is key in a game like War Thunder)

(Squadron leaders please recruit elsewhere to keep the thread clean, use messages instead of replies, please.)

7 Likes

Looking for casual air atcade group. Im in Chicago usa. I play daily. I prefer to use discord. Age 42

3 Likes

Looking for a Casual Crew, I’m PST and play most days.

1 Like
  • Type of squadron you’re looking for - Both Casual and Competitive.

• Modes you play - I dabble in all modes

• Type of vehicles you like playing the most - I dabble in all forms

• Preferred nations - I like to mess around with all nations but I’m currently focusing to main French. I do however have some Mid tier USA/USSR stuff. Also very spread rank 1-2 throughout all factions.

• Preferred game servers - I prefer NA but don’t mind expanding server searches during non-peak times

• Your age - 31 (closing in on the hill)

• Preferred language - English

• Preferred controller type - Mouse and Keyboard. Would be interested in learning Joystick.

• Timezone / available playing times - CST… currently working nights but I have a very sporadic schedule and playtime. But can be active daily for the most part.

• Preferred communication platform - Discord but I can be flexible for the right Squadron

Thanks for your time.

Discord ID - sinphul161#6048
Ingame tag - Sinphul

• Type of squadron you’re looking for casual.
  • Modes you play RB.
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most Air/Ground.
  • Preferred nations USA, Germany.
  • Preferred game servers NA.
  • Your age 12.
  • Preferred controller type (Mouse + Keyboard.
  • Timezone / available playing times EST, i play everyday.
  • Preferred communication platform Discord.
  • Type of squadron you’re looking for Casual and Grind
  • Modes you play RB Ground, RB Air and AB Naval
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most Ground + Air
  • Preferred nations Don’t have one
  • Preferred game servers SA, EU
  • Your age 18
  • Preferred language English
  • Preferred controller type Mouse + Keyboard
  • Timezone / available playing times GMT+8
  • Preferred communication platform Discord

Can somebody mention how on earth do we get squadron research points? oh and a open Squadron is ORYOL I am in it pls join, we are a casual grinding squadron open for anyone. (Note: I ain’t the captain or anyone special I got a special invite from Captain And just spreading news)

TGBC recruiting all for squadron events! our information is here! we would love to have you!
im 48, im known as herpacritical . nice to meet you!

Don’t make me tap the sign again.

1 Like
  • Type of squadron you’re looking for: casual with competitive option
  • Modes you play: RB
    Type of vehicles you like playing the most Air primarily and some ground (tier VII and VIII)
  • Preferred nations: US, USSR, UK, FRA, SWE, GER, CHN (JPN as well for GRB)
  • Preferred game servers: NA or EU
  • Your age: 52 years old
  • Preferred language: English
  • Preferred controller type: Mouse and Keyboard
  • Timezone / available playing times: weekdays after 5pm mountain time; weekends flexible
  • Preferred communication platform : Teamspeak or discord
  • Type of squadron you’re looking for: casual with competitive option
  • Modes you play: RB
    Type of vehicles you like playing the most: Ground only (for now at least)
  • Preferred nations: USSR BR 4.7 max right now, but advancing decently, I don’t have anything else yet.
  • Preferred game servers: NA or EU
  • Your age: 25 years old
  • Preferred language: English
  • Preferred controller type: Mouse and Keyboard
  • Timezone / available playing times: weekdays after 5pm East European; weekends flexible
  • Preferred communication platform : Teamspeak or discord, or anything else really.

Squadron points come from Squadron activity. You essentially just sit around for months and watch the required amount of squadron points rise. Saying the squadron you are in is farely active

Looking to join a squadron. I am casual but would like to be competitive at some point down the road. C typically play AB with some RB sprinkled in occasionally. I am mostly Air but have played a little bit of tanks and used to compete in World of Tanks back in the day. I prefer not to use USA planes because of the wing mounted guns if I can avoid it but I like various planes in all the other trees. I gravitate towards German and Russian planes though. I am on the NA server and live in Greensboro NC (Eastern time zone). I am 44 years old and have a wife and two children. English speaking. Mouse and keyboard user. I use Discord. Don’t bother contacting me if you are in a spawncamping squadron and happen to be on my kill-on-sight list in front of my keyboard here…

• Type of squadron you’re looking for Casual
  • Modes you play RB mostly with a little AB
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most All
  • Preferred nations USA
  • Preferred game servers NA
  • Your age 30
  • Preferred controller type M+KB
  • Timezone / available playing times Central US
  • Type of squadron you’re looking for casualish
  • Modes you play ab/rb
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most air/ground
  • Preferred nations Germany/USSR
  • Preferred game servers NA
  • Your age 30’s
  • Preferred controller type Mouse + Keyboard
  • Timezone / available playing times PST USA, but I’m around various timezone windows.

Looking to find help getting into top tier air. Getting better at top tier ground. Also just having casual random match buddies would be nice.

2 Likes
  • Type of squadron you’re looking for Competitive and casual (I like playing casually but do like taking it serious and working together to win as well)
  • Modes you play (RB)
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most (Air/Ground)
  • Preferred nations (USA, Germany , USSR)
  • Preferred game servers (NA)
  • Your age 24
  • Preferred controller type (Mouse + Keyboard)
  • Timezone / available playing times 8pm-2am EST (GMT 01:00am-06:00am)
  • Preferred communication platform Discord heavily preferred
    I play a lot of German and USSR tanks, as well as US Air. I do own an XM-1.

Common loadouts:

1 Like

FOUND A SQUADRON. Thank you for the replies.

• Type of squadron you’re looking for: Casual
  • Modes you play: Mostly AB with some RB
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most: 80% Naval, 15% Ground, 5% Air
  • Preferred nations (USA, Germany, etc): Any nation, although I’ve progressed furthest in USA, Germany, USSR, and Britain. I am working on Japanese naval (at 5.0) and finishing the French naval tree (working on BBs)
  • Preferred game servers** (NA / EU / RU / SA): NA
  • Your age** (Some squadrons do have age requirements or limits set in place by those who run the squadron): 51 (yes, I’m old and have been playing since alpha more than 10 years ago although not continuously)
  • Preferred language** (This would be useful to those who may communicate in languages other than English): English
  • Preferred controller type (Mouse + Keyboard, Joystick, Controller/Gamepad, Etc): mouse and keyboard
  • Timezone / available playing times** (Sometimes more active and squadron battle based squadrons will look for this information): EST/CST
  • Preferred communication platform** (Teamspeak, Discord, Skype, etc… this information is useful for anyone, especially when communication is key in a game like War Thunder): Discord although I use a DAC/AMP and IEM’s without a mic most of the time, as I also use this PC for critical music listening

I would like to grind some squadron vehicles, and should be able to max out my contribution most days. I would be happy to help newer players with advice or teaming up for completing task especially in naval mode. I’m active on the forums, and just looking to grind out some new content. Thank you.

1 Like
  • Type of squadron you’re looking for (Competitive, casual, etc.)
  • More casual but I would try competitive if there is the right clan for
  • Modes you play (AB/RB/SB)
  • only RB
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most (Air/Ground/Navy)
  • prefer ground (air and navel sometimes)
  • Preferred nations (USA, Germany, etc)
  • EU
  • Preferred game servers (NA / EU / RU / SA)
  • EU
  • Your age (Some squadrons do have age requirements or limits set in place by those who run the squadron)
  • Preferred language (This would be useful to those who may communicate in languages other than English)
  • English and German
  • Preferred controller type (Mouse + Keyboard, Joystick, Controller/Gamepad, Etc)
  • Mouse and Keyboard
  • Timezone / available playing times (Sometimes more active and squadron battle based squadrons will look for this information)
    CET / CEST ( UTC/GMT +1. UTC/GMT +2 ).
  • Preferred communication platform (Teamspeak, Discord, Skype, etc… this information is useful for anyone, especially when communication is key in a game like War Thunder)
  • Teamspeak and Discord
    ( Discord - hummelcommander)

I think we might be a consideration for you in your search for a squadron. Check out the link and if intrested click the discord link or dm me in discord Ke-mo sah-bee.

We might be a consideration for you in your search for a squadron. Check out the link and if interested click the discord link or dm me in discord Ke-mo sah-bee.