Panzer 3/2. a FFI salvage

indeed.

besides, France recovered a lot of German equipment in 1944 and even used part of it to produce fighting vehicles used it in combat even before the end of the war.

as the Allied forces were focusing on pushing the Germans to Germany. there was a huge part of France that remained occupied and the French revived army was pretty much the only one that put a priority to completely liberating France. most of the Southwest was not cleared when the British and Americans crossed the Rhine. France was using their lesser fighting vehicles there too. but it was okay as the Germans mostly had infantry stationed there and without supplies, they were soon running low on ammunition.

the Panzer 3/2 would have been more than effective in this part of the country. they also used other vehicles who were french fighting vehicles from 1940 and some British lesser tanks from the 1944 standard as well such as the Centaure and Crusader.

regardless of the history behind this vehicle, it was built and it would be great in the game to my opinion. i assume most of the people who do not want it are not basing their opinion on the performance or history of the vehicles but rather on the similarity to the German vehicles which would affect a lot their capacity to accurately identify the vehicles as allies or enemies. which is something i can understand.

Ha, Nerd.

😂

1 Like

I love all sorts of interesting lower tier vehicles, but this one would be difficult to balance and it is eventually pointless due to the nerfed 20mm shells. Not needed, not interested.