Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

Or the A-6. That too I think has a ground radar akin to the Su-39

The F.3 also got a new skin in this patches GJN crates (was my favourite custom skin too);

3 Likes

True, it looks very nice. I lkie the details on the bottom side of the elevator, belly and on the drop tanks.

I’m honestly still waiting for the black skin. Since we got a black skin for basically every British plane that had one I’m surprised gajin hasn’t added it.

5 Likes

Forbidden GR.4 butt

IMG_0119

2 Likes

Butt but in action

Also when will we get correct reverse thrust activation/deactivation sound?

We already have it? If you’re using a sound mod like I was, it breaks it and needs to be removed.

I do not use any, lemme check.

Oh, it truly is there, since when? But i guess i never heard it since it is so quiet.

Oh, and that is still here
On F3 too

ehh i gave up on bug fixes, i mean there is mayor bugs that keep being in the game for 9 months or more and still dont have any fix in view

When im having some free time, i want to make some. But i can do only thos that do not require “Primary Source” as a do not own any and i cant get my hands on them that easly. An yes, some bugs are left unnoticed. Or there are some special cases. For example Cent mk.10 mantlet that i was able to push thanks to Gunjob, but a few years ago it was rejected by someone due to something in lines “Cent Mk10 mantlet was made to be resistand agains heat” so it provides 100mm less of protection over Mk3. And a few days ago i learned that trunnion is simply not there.

i dont even mean bugs like those that need prove, i meaned stuff like holes in damage models, gepard1a2 proxy stingers not working since release etc

I still wonder why that is a thing

What’s difference between AI.24 Stage 3 and CSP, AOP and FSP?
dose Stage 3 includes CSP,AOP and FSP upgrade?

Never heard of the Stage-3, the last version I know of that used the stage naming scheme was the Stage-2H.

I’m not sure the CSP/AOP/FSP etc changed the radar designation.

Stage 3 was found from my quick googling, it was wrong lmao
then after Stage 2H, How it names?
AI.24 CSP…etc or AI.24 Stage-2H CSP…etc?

Found something like this.