Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

from what Mike showed there’s no requirement to set mode before you drop, in-game at least. he drops one without the laser active, then turns it on while the bomb is in the air and it tracks.

the pre-amble to the demonstration was talking about laser vs gps as a lead up to the bombs that do both

Not final at all at the minute, so anything you see on dev isn’t complete.

Looks like the devs will be busy trying to make a workable system. It’s not even close and that gives them what a week/2 weeks to get it to a useable level…

This is from the Enhanced Paveway II datasheet:

9 Likes

I take it back then, still would have prefered storm shadow as it would have required a little bit of skill rather than the massive amount of skill that the brimstones are going to require if they stay anything like how they are now.

I am very sceptical its going to change all that much but ill be more than happy if they do become usable.

my 7 kill game has been one upped on this forum now… 💔

2 Likes

The secret is getting a match with only wallet warriors to shoot lol!

2 Likes

Kinda mad i didnt clip my game near when this came out, 12 kill game in a full downtier due to being the last guy alive on the team and all the enemies being f4/mig23s bombing bases.

1 Like

iirc i think i couldve gotten 8 kills if i wasnt a moron and fired my 9L at flares lmao

2 Likes

@Gunjob I’ll be the first to ask. Is this combat thrust and is the f3 faster than the gr again???

I was literally about to ask about that

• Tornado IDS, ADV, F3 — maximum and afterburner thrust has been adjusted.

@Gunjob you bloody legend

1 Like

And then everyone found out it was a nerf, and they lived happy ever after.

Also…

F3 Late has been screwed over even more

Max thrust of the ADV is 7200 kg/f

Is that any higher than before?

I was just 10 kilometers away from the target, the aircraft altitude was 2 kilometers, the speed was Mach 1, and the sulfur stone was fired. The altitude angle of this thing was so great that it hit the target almost vertically. I think there are some problems. The energy of the missile does not require such a high throw. And the countdown to the missile hit is also seriously inaccurate.

is urs stock?

F.3 on live server has 7310 KGF per engine

EDIT: My dev server is still updating ill check when its done

yeah no its less I just checked…

Did they nerf the thrust just to spite us for asking about the Combat thrust? I’m honestly just confused now…

I just did a quick test between live and dev servers of the F.3 (fully spaded) with 30m fuel and clean wings.

I cant say theres too much difference apart from max speed where its ever so slightly slower on the DEV, were talking 1450 Vmax on live vs 1445Vmax on DEV.

But obviously it should be an increase not a decrease so I dunno whats going on here maybe its just dev server stuff.

I have faith in mighty @Gunjob