Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

In theory yes.

I’m quoting the datasheet;

In UK service it’s known as “Enhanced Paveway III”

this one I guess
so just for curiosity, what is this one?

Yeah I realised that after posting. That’s still the original reason for SAL mode being added though. The ability to engage low RCS targets is a bonus.

Some sort of Paveway III

I was asking since I tought that EGBU24 (at least the one with the additional GPS guidance) had that line like GBU48 (aka EGBU16).

Do we have a forum page specifically for brimstones or do i have to scour multiple different forums to find specs on it

Should be GBU-24(V)9/B. A Mk.84 bomb configured with the export version of the dual-mode (GPS/INS capable) EGBU guidance control unit, and NATO-compatible laser PRF seeker - WGU-43G/B

1 Like

I would have preferred stormshadow over these gimped brimstones if im being honest. Ill make do with them, but they are not really bringing anything better over the gr 1 apart from the amount, which will almost certainly be negated by the fact its a hellfire warhead (or close enough to it) so the likelihood of one shots is minimal.

Having gps cruise missiles would have been a hell of alot of fun facing pantsirs.

If you go up enough in this one there is some information but i wouldnt bother. Just make a wild accusation about its characteristics and youll be swamped in replies.

4 Likes

incredible

ridiculous

Erm…
I feel too sad that our Tonka didn’t show up at all in the new ‘Firebirds’ teaser.

Well, I think we will get FnF Brimstone in our beloved Tonka someday.
‘After introducing FnF ARH smart-weaponry on soviets’… maybe?

Just like Tornado FM fix after introducing the Su-24M. XD

It wasn’t ready in time, only just made it for the devblog :).

2 Likes

not sure if they have something like that so our chances are low

Else u propably would have flewn it personaly for the teaser

Oh I wish hahah.

1 Like