Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

Lets torture enemy radars

4 Likes

Nah, i just want to increase the amount of heavy metals per square meter of land by 10kg.

2 Likes

Imagine, if we would have a option, either 1200 normal chaff, or the 680 big chaff

Time to fly a clean GR.1 with just the BOZ pods to defeat missiles land and leave haha refuse to elaborate.

5 Likes

And now we wait another year for the FM to be addressed!

1 Like

My thoughts about the br change Decompressing Battle Ratings for Top Aircraft and Accompanying Changes to Stock Weapons - #13 by x_Shini

Somehow they’ve decided that the UK phantoms should be 12.0 but the Tornado is only 11.7

4 Likes

being able to turn is apparently too powerful smh

100% Agree. For all intents and purposes in ARB they’re the same plane

2 Likes

Too many skill issues. Haha

3 Likes

Oh I missed the 2 stock MRAAM bit! Yippee!

If Tornado F3 Late up to 13.3 BR for Air AB, Air RB & Air SB

Gaijin could add AIM-120C-5 AMRAAM on Tornado F3 Late this year ? Tornado F.3 received AIM-9M ?

This BR increase is just decompression tho, if it’s still capable relative to other aircraft (according to stats anyway) then it won’t need better missiles, and if it struggles they can move it down

@Gunjob if you have access to the dev when the BR changes are about to be implemented could you show what the new F.3 Late stock weapons look like pls?

In my opinion. In the future, I might believe gaijin could add AIM-120C-5 on Tornado F3 Late someday

UK phantoms can bomb bases as well, tornado cant, thats propably the reason since it plays into the air performance as well

Anyone else notcie how they are planning on moving the sea harrier to 11.3? what are they smoking lmao… As well as the f104 asa? Im sorry but am i the only one who thinks these changes are a tad fcked?

Oh and, moving the gr 1 to 11.7 in air because… i actually cant fathom how they came up with that as i know for certain the stats on it are not nearly good enough for that. keeping it at 11.3 would have been far too good for gaijin to have done.

It’s probably something along the lines of “it has high efficiency at 10.7, it has all-aspect missiles, so it should move up by 2 BR steps”

I wouldnt say high efficieny. i know we dont want things at 9.7 to see all aspects, but the sea harrier is by no means better than an a10. all it has is speed, which it dumps as soon as you decide to pull any kind of manoeuvre, i would take an a 10 any day of the week over it.

When I say efficiency I’m talking about gaijin’s internal stat that they use to decide BRs

Utterly stupid.

Just because the phantom has a working flight model, you cannot with a straight face tell me the FGRs are more effective than the F.3. And justify a higher Br